Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Superheroes and Villains-Part One
Superheroes and Villains-Part One

Superheroes and Villains-Part One

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Eden Snow´s pov.)

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, wondering how I got to look like this way; wavy black hair, deep hazel eyes, straight white teeth, slightly crooked nose, high cheekbones, thin pink lips, freckles crossing over my nose, and dimples. Plaid shirt over a plain blue t-shirt, skinny jeans cuffed at the bottom, long black nails, a ring in the nose, a dragon tatoo curling around my ear, double peirced ears, and black high rise converses.

¨Eden, you have to get going to school.¨ My mom yells up the stairs. I sigh, grab my plain black back pack, and jog down the stairs. My mom stands in front of the living room door, hands on her hips.Blocking my way out,¨Do you have to dress like that?¨ She asks judgement and criticism laced in her voice. ¨If you want me to do all your dirty little deeds and keep your secrets then yes.¨ She hisses,¨Eden. Do not threaten me.¨ I smile laughing quietly,¨you cannot tell me to not do something I have already done it is to late. Get out of my way.¨ She steps away and walks back to the kitchen, head down and dissapoint in every step.

My friend, Carter, stands outside on the opposite lawn. Arms resting on the open hood of his car. I walk over, ready for the bad news. ¨What is wrong with Celeste today?¨ I ask, refeering to his old gray toyota I named Celeste the first day I saw her. ¨She will not start.¨ He says, slamming the hood, angrily. I smile,¨try one more time.¨ He nods, without hope.

I sit down in the passenger seat, buckle up, and wait anxiously as he cranks Celeste. She purrs to life,¨Yes!!¨"He shouts, rubbing the wheel with affection. He pulls out of his driveway and into the road,¨how bad was she this morning?¨ He asks, eyes not leaving the road but tilting his head slightly towards me.

I smile,¨the same as usual. Yours?¨ He laughs. ¨My dad shouted at me about being gay for the entire morning like his opinon of me was going to make me straight.¨ I laugh,¨such an idiot. Have you told him about James?¨ He shakes his head,¨have you told her about Scarrlett?¨ I blush,¨she dosen´t even now I exsist and she is on the total opposite side.¨ He nods,¨Jame is too.¨

¨James dosen´t have powers and is not destined to live a life as a superhero.¨ I say bitterly. He nods,¨I know.¨ With those words the car falls silent.

I have the power of Super Strength and Carter has the power of Telekinesis. Scarrlett has the power of Super strength also but she was born into a family of villians whereas I was not.

We pull into the highschool parking lot and step out to begin the long boring day that is my life.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jan, 2021
Words
494
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
381

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.