Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Superheros and Villains-Part Five
Superheros and Villains-Part Five

Superheros and Villains-Part Five

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Eden Snow´s pov.)

James and Carter sit guietly in the car. not touching, not speaking, just ignoring each others entire exsistance. I lean forward unable to bear the silence anymore. ¨ What is going on with you two?¨ I ask, gaining no response. James leads as close to the door as he can, staring out the window, face blank, and body rigid. Carter keeps his eyes ahead, hands gripping the sterring wheel so tight his fingers are white, and his back straighter than a pole.

I feel my anger growing, I hate when people ignore me. ¨ Tell me, goddamit. ¨ James flinchs away and I can see the struggle in Carter´s face as he restrains himself from reaching over to him. ¨ Carter always pulls away from,¨ James says quietly, still staring out the window. Carter nods and pulls over on the side of the road.

¨ I only pull away because I am scared,¨ Carter admits head in his hands. James stares at him, ¨ and you don´t think I am not?¨ Anger springs out of James´s words as he holds back from yelling. ¨ No. I just- this is hard.¨ Carter groans and looks over at James tears in his eyes.

James smiles at him softly, ¨ I know but I am here. Okay?¨ He asks, reaching over and taking Carter´s hand. Carter smiles,¨okay. Do you really want me to tell them?¨ James shakes his head,¨ only when you are ready.¨ Carter nods, a confident expression on his face.

¨Text your mom and ask if I can stay over for awhile till I get on my feet. ¨ Carter says and I smile over at him, amazed by the person he has become to make James stay with him. ¨I will need a place after my dad tells me to get out once I tell him about us.¨ Carter smiles over at James.

James tackles him in a hug and deep passionate kiss,¨ are you sure?¨"Carter nods, then turns towards me. ¨Eden will you stay while I tell him?¨"He asks, I nod. ¨ I am always here for you.¨ He nods and pulls back onto the road. We step out and walk into the house, Carter´s dad sits on the couch watching t.v.

¨Hello-¨ Carter holds up a hand interrupting his dad. ¨ Dad, this is James my boyfriend, James this is my dad.¨ Carter hold James´s hand tight in his. ¨ I will be going to stay with him awhile and I am not coming back.¨ Carter´s dad flies off the couch and towards James, Carter jumps in the way, and pushes his father back.

He lands on the couch, which skids back, and leaves a huge hole in the wall. Carter glares down at him, looking pissed, and venomus. ¨ Don´t move. Don´t touch him or I will throw you threw that wall.¨ Carter says, fists clenched. James places a hand on his arm, Carter cools down.

¨Lets get my thing and go.¨ Carter, James, and I go upstares packing everything we can into a suitcase for him. He thanks me, kisses my check, and reassures me he will pick me up everyday for school. He then drives away.

I smile down the road but am soon distracted by the ringing of my phone. I pull it out of my pocket and answer. ¨Scarrlett, I was hoping you called.¨

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Jan, 2021
Words
565
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
368

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.