Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Taste me,Touch me#2
Taste me,Touch me#2

Taste me,Touch me#2

ask_againask_again
2 Reviews

Lexi’s POV
‘Lexi do you like him or not?’ Tristian repeated. It sort of hurt to admit my feeling for Mateo to Tristian, I felt scared!
‘i....i…I don’t....know’ I said as soft as I could.
‘You do don’t you, I can tell by how your checks are blushing up like that, and your eyes hold that desire.’ He said, looking directly at me.
I felt my checks burning up.
‘How can you tell that by just looking at my checks and eyes?’ I suggested
‘Well I’ve known you for 4 years, I can tell when you like someone Lexi, and it’s not hard’ he said looking down at his feet again. ‘and I just think, that maybe you’re going through guys too fast, I mean, not that it’s a bad thing I just, well you see, he’s…’
‘He’s what, a bad guy, he doesn’t appreciate life? He won’t treat me properly?’ I say becoming slightly pissed.
‘Well, sorta, I guess…you see the thing is that I’m sure that Gale hasn’t gotten over your break-up that’s why he hasn’t been coming to school for a few weeks, and now that you want to make him even more jealous, don’t you think that would hurt him?’
‘He’ll get over it, he’s not a baby, and his depression can’t be that bad, I mean he’s the one who cheated on me first.’
‘I think any guy who dated you and broke up would have a big enough punishment on loosing you. Even me....’
‘What?’
‘NO, what I mean is anyone would, you’re just very attractive to most guys, and….umm…. they enjoy your company, so….’
‘Tris, please, get to the damn point’
‘Well don’t date Mateo Alec’ he said sliding through his hair smoothly.
‘I….’
‘Lexi please, I don’t want to see you hurt again, like Gale hurt you.’ He said, trying to study my face.
‘Ugh, fine’ I said, trying to put on my best fake smile possible.
Tristian smiled, then did his signature crooked smile and gushed at me.
The bell rang, and we started to walk to class.
Off course I could listen to him and not date Mateo, so should I just let my feelings die, I did it once and I’m not doing it again. Mateo already texts me so what’s the point in giving up? I’m sure Tristian would understand, besides, he’s just worried about Gale, and that guy can fuck himself to death after what he did to me.
After school we walked to the pick-up point to find my sister. The question was burning inside me, and I had promised to Ashly to hook her up with Tristian. Ashley’s cute, with rosy checks and dark freckles. She has Blonde hair, dark brown eyes with a flat nose.
‘I won’t date him, if that’s what you’re thinking about’ I said
‘Nah! It’s just, I feel bad for telling you to do something, you probably like him a lot, the fact that you were staring at him all day’ he blurted out.
‘What - I laughed – I was not staring at him!’ I declared.
‘Ye, you were, and he was staring back at you, it’s so, ugh.. I don’t know, Lexi I just …’
‘Why are you so pissed, you don’t even know the first thing about love, I don’t remember the last time you even dated someone, and your giving me advice?’
‘I don’t date, I only date someone if I truly love them. And what do you mean I know nothing about love?’
‘Well you don’t know how it feels, cuz clearly you’ve never loved someone before cuz all the girls here are too good for you….’ I start but Tristian puts his hand on my mouth, leans in closer to me and smiles his signature crooked smile.
‘I do love someone, and their….’ He whispers onto my face, but gets interrupted by Ashly.

Author Notes: So this is part two, i hope you enjoyed it.
tell me if i should change smth!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ask_again
ask_again
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
22 Apr, 2020
Words
669
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
773

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.