Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Teenz: CODE GET ME OUTTA THIS SCHOOL!

Teenz: CODE GET ME OUTTA THIS SCHOOL!

By Roosie131

I started opening the window when I realised that I was afraid of heights. "Cami! Where's Jaxon?????" I screamed. "I don't know!!!" Cami screamed. I was about to jump out when Cami stopped me. "Danny, I'm not leaving without knowing where he is. You can go, if you don't care about him, but I'm gonna go look for him." Cami snapped. "CAMI! It's not that I don't care about him, I just care about MY LIFE?!" I snapped back. Cami sighed and turned around. "Danny, I'll never blame you for leaving, so go if you want. I just really want to look for Jaxon. Go, really." and with that, she sprinted out and into the hall. I thought about it for a minute. 'Truth is, Cami, I love Jaxon.' but I would never say that. I couldn't decide. I liked Kyle A LOT! And now I finally got him. I'd be cool! But being popular barely means anything when you have AWESOME friends. And then there's Jaxon. The cute nerd. No glasses, but he loves computers. He loves XBOX360, but I love him. Hearing his name made me flutter my eyelashes.
* * *

I was sitting on my lawn. I jumped. Now I was holding my arm and quietly sobbing. (it really hurt!) I was about to get up and call my mom to call the doctor, but then I remembered that there was two PSYCHOPATHS in my house. My laptop was in front of me, but I couldn't care less. '911 Danny! Hell no are you just gonna sit there!' and I dialed 911.
* * *

"911, what's your emergency?"
"MA'AM! There's two psychopaths in my home trying to KILL ME! Please send the police!"
"Ok, ok, what's your address dear?"
"505 Lilac Lane."
"Ok, help is on the way, stay in the spot you are dear, don't make a sound." and the operator hung up. I sighed a sigh of relief. Then I heard a shriek, a THUD THUMP BANG and then more shrieking. I ran over to the broken down door and took one step inside. I hear running and I hid behing the plant pot. "REGGIE! HOW DARE YOU! We're gonna get arrested now!" Tasha screamed following Reggie out of the door. "I'm sorry Tasha! You told me to take care of the fool!" Reggie screamed. "I didn't mean what you did!" Tasha scolded. Then I heard the police siren. "Remain still, you two!" A policeman shouted. I looked out of the door hole and saw that Reggie had blood all over him. 'No!' I thought. Then the police came in and said "Miss? Miss?" and that's when I stood up. "Sir! I think he killed Cami and Jaxon!" but that's when I heard Cami's cry. I ran up the stairs and saw Cami holding Jaxon's limp body.


TOO BE CONTINUED.....

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Roosie131
Roosie131
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
11 Jul, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
471
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,842

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.