Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Biggest Bully in School Chapter 2

This story has some quality issues

The Biggest Bully in School Chapter 2

By Myrawiles

Sadie did not hesitate at all when she talked to Micheal and his girlfriend Sofie about them leaving her alone because she will not be tolerated and fooled. She turns to look around the classroom but in the back left corner, there was Michael in her third-period class. She did not know that he was in her class. Micheal tosses a paper that is wrapped up to Sadie and it said this "Oh new girl you are going to be hard to fool but trust me I will think of something to get you with so you better watch out and make sure you meet me at the park after school so I can tell you what is going on. Trust me in this I will not hurt you." Sadie took a look at him and waited there for a minute. Saide knew he was not a mean guy she could tell it from what he has said to her and by his personality. Sadie told him she will meet him at the park under one condition that condition is she will not be fooled or be told lies. He told her he promises he won't do or say anything that is not real and he will tell her the truth. The bell goes off and Saide heads to her locker once again. Micheal goes to her locker and tries to talk to Sadie but instead Sadie said this "Listen, Micheal, your girlfriend tried to yell at me yesterday because you came over here to talk to me and I would like it if you would go away for now and they can talk after school or during lunch" Michael said to her that they will talk at the park then. Micheal walked away and he saw his girlfriend trying to walk towards Sadie to talk to her but instead he grabbed his girlfriends arm and pulled her to the side and said "Don't say a word to Sadie because I walked up to her not her walk up to me to leave her alone this is her first day and you will not ruin her happy day." Sofie Micheals girlfriend said, "Micheal haven't we all messed up her day so it's not happy?"

"Sofie leave her alone or we are through"

"Micheal you can't do that. Why would you do that? Do you like her?!"

"Yes, I can do that. And I would do it because she just wants to have a nice first day. And I don't like her."

Micheal thinks in his head about how much he actually likes Sadie. Micheal likes Sadie a lot but he does not know what to do.

"Micheal are you listening?!"

"Sorry Sofie I need to go to class I will talk to you later"

"Talk to me at lunch!"

"Okay!"

Micheal gets to class and Sadie was in his class Sadie realizes that Micheal sits next to her and she waved hi. Micheal waved back.

"Get out your textbooks please and open to page 217 we will be reading to page 219," The teacher tells the class

After class was over Sadie went back to her locker and Sofie walked up to Sadie and said

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend and leave him alone or I will give you bruises. Do you hear me!"

"Yes I hear you and you won't do anything to me or you will regret it so badly. So I dare you to lay a hand on me."

"Hmp" Sofie grunts and walks away

"It was finally lunch time but when Sadie went to her locker to get her lunch box then Micheal came up to her

"Micheal if you don't keep your girlfriend away from me then she will be buried alive."

"I'll try my best"

"Now let's go to lunch"

"Okay"

Micheal sit's with his girlfriend at their table and Sadie sit's with her nerdy friends.

"Micheal, what took you so long to get here?"

"Nothing just had to use the restroom Before I came"

"Okay you better not be talking to Sadie"

"I do not now stop talking about her"

Author Notes: Read chapter 3 it will be coming out November 17,2017

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Nov, 2017
Words
685
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
275

Please login or register to report this story.