Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Blanket Story Reviews

13 reviews have given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 Stars
Novelwriter
Novelwriter gave a rating of 5

Good story! Hope you got an A in the class. When I write, I love creating a character out something that is inanimate, like you blanket.

0
gave a rating of 4

A very unusual story and a little chilling, for some reason. A brilliant idea, though.

0
AquamarineBalled
AquamarineBalled gave a rating of 5

pretty wizard bro

0
sorrynotsorry
sorrynotsorry gave a rating of 3

The part when the blanket comes alive really detaches from the story and makes it seem confusing and it doesn't fit in with the theme. If you just left it where she threw it out and was sad, that is a lot better than the jumbled mess of personification you made. Other than that, it's a pretty good story.

0
sorrynotsorry
sorrynotsorry Well I'm sorry I didn't know that, but the way you the "being alive" part wasn't the best. I still thought it was an ok story, even though it looks like the person who wrote it doesn't value criticism very well unless its a 5 star "This is a perfect story!" rating.
Reviewer -
writingartist420
writingartist420 The story was based on a writing assignment. The assignment was to make an ordinary object come to life by giving it a personality. Maybe you just need a little more imagination.
Author -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) I shouldn't worry about this pillock. He likes to think he's god's gift to literature - so much so that he even rates his OWN stories!! IT's best to just ignore him and hope and pray he goes away - permanently!
AquamarineBalled
AquamarineBalled your wrong
BookishForever23
BookishForever23 gave a rating of 5

Awesome story!! ^.^

0
AriesFire
AriesFire gave a rating of 5

Beautifully told story.

0

Please login or register to review this story.