Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Boy Who Changed His Neighborhood's View
The Boy Who Changed His Neighborhood's View

The Boy Who Changed His Neighborhood's View

nieve_x3nieve_x3

COVID, climate change, isolation, loneliness, what does the future hold for us?

There was once a young boy named James. James looked at the world in a way that no one else looked at it. With many changes happening, James did not know whag the future held for himself and others. From one disaster to another, he saw that no one were doing anything about it, so James decided to take it into his own hands and change people's views.

Living in an area, where many disasters happened with bushfires, etc, James most importantly wanted to change his neighborhood's views about the world and what the future holds for us. One day, James decided to take his leaflets out and stand in the middle of his street. Handing each leflet out, and getting everybody's attention, James tried to talk to them about the future and what we are living in now a days.

Months, weeks and days have passed, but James unsuccessfully hadn't been able to convince anyone about his plans for the future. The next day, he sadly strolled outside with his head down. This was his only last bit of hope. James sat on his stool and started to say what he was thinking and has been wanting to say. The words were, "Our future, what does it hold for us?"

James carried on and said, "The future...cimate change, global pandemic, isolation, how are we going to escape from it all? There are only a few ways to do this. Wear masks, be isolated that's what the government say. No freedom, yet still have freedom. Climate change...no one is doing anything about this. There is only so much we can do. Follow the rules, the pandemic will soon be over. Climate chnage... recycle, reuse, solar panels. Unplaug your chargers, use less electricity. Let's makes this world a better world because we can't expect tomorrow, we never know what's around the corner, so let's make a change today and let's fight what we are facing."

As James had just given up hope, he dragged his stool back into his home. Slowly, the neighborhood started to applause James slowly and one at a time, everyone started to chant 'let's make a change,' It was a dream. Jobs, newspapers, interviews had come for James. James was going to face different challenges and the world was and still is going to overcome this.

LET'S MAKE A CHANGE TODAY!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
nieve_x3
nieve_x3
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Apr, 2021
Type
Words
409
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
479

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.