Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Childrens Home: Part Four
The Childrens Home: Part Four

The Childrens Home: Part Four

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"This is you're room, you have to share rooms for a while." Lucas looks Ana up and down and I feel the urge to punch him.

"C'mon, Alex. Let's look around," Ana says and Alex runs down the hall. "Alex!!!" she laughs and runs after him.

"Dinner is gonna be in about an hour. Mason will probably find y'all." Lucas retreats down the hall and I pick the two duffle bags up.

"Shit. What the fuck is in her bag?" I mumble and hear a soft laugh behind me, and I turn around

"Probably her make-up. Or vodka. Anywho, hi! I'm Chloe!" a teenager says. She has blood red dyed hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and look to be shorter than five feet.

"Umm, hi. I'm Andrew." I shake her hand and say my farewells, before retreating into the room to put the stuff away.

I hear a faint giggle and then Alexander runs in and hides in the walk-in closet.

"I'm gonna getcha, Alex!" Ana yells and runs through the door, laughing.

She walks up to the closet and opens it before turning around and looking somewhere else, even though she saw him.

"Hmmm I wonder where Alex i-?" he jumps out and grabs her leg.

"Well, now that that's over. Which bed do ya want, Ana?" I ask, and she plops onto the bigger bed.

"My bed."

"Mkay."

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Apr, 2021
Words
230
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
609

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.