Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Chronicles of Sepperince 2
The Chronicles of Sepperince 2

The Chronicles of Sepperince 2

Sepperince19Sepperince

When they arrived Sepperince quickly ushered them into her home. The deer where not opposed to the sanctuary her cave offered. There were rules that governed the woods and Sepperince was one of the main components to the laws and she caused many exceptions.

The wolf came into the cave and the deer were inclined to run given it was their only protection but stayed inside. They were still frightened as he approached Sepperince.

"They sent another one." he said simply.

"Really, Feka?" she was not looking forward to sleeping outside for a few months. Feka simply bobbed his head. "Well, tell the packs and take the safely deer to the herd.

"I am always an escort aren't I," joked the young wolf.

"Indeed you are my kind wolf."

"One more thing it's that ranger not some no good hunter."

"Not all hunters are bad." Feka looked confused "Chace?" she said almost accusingly.

"Yes... well... he's... not a usual hunter."

"Fair enough. Back to the fact that he is probably doing this because he thinks it's right and not for money. If the wolf do anything to him make sure you only scare him, please."

"I like that plan." but in his head wheels were turning but he was going to keep those thoughts to himself. She would get mad at him any way right?


Peter was getting ready for the long time that he was going to be spending in the woods. He only needed a few things he would find the rest there. The young man was used to being in the woods for long periods of time.

He would hike in 7 hours then camp he would be far enough in that random people wouldn't be poking around but no where near the middle of the forest that was still a long way away.

Author Notes: I feel like I kind of digressed in writing from the first one to this one. Still I hope you like it.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 May, 2021
Words
306
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
307

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.