Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Chronicles of Sepperince 3
The Chronicles of Sepperince 3

The Chronicles of Sepperince 3

Sepperince19Sepperince
1 Review

Peter was used to meeting animals in the woods but never had he seen a wolf this close it was breathing on his face. He woke up to its hot breath that was only more tariffing because its face was pulled back into a growl. It felt like hours before the wolf pulled back but that did nothing to help his nerves as he was surrounded by wolves.

Don't appear to be prey he thought to himself. And tried to rise, cursing himself for sleeping under an outcrop of a rock. He got to a seated position before another wolf jumped on top of him and knocked him back on to his back. It stayed there for a few minutes as though it was trying to intimidate him before it growled one more time and they all disappeared..


"You better not have hurt him," Sepperince was frustrated that the wolves had gone out without her. She always was there when they scared the trackers away.

“Of course not,” Feka said. “We only told him to go away.”

“You know he doesn’t understand you right.”

“Yes, I know that,” He was exasperated and didn’t want to be lectured.

“Be nice, baby brother.” Accalia scolded Feka.

“I’m not a baby,” he growled and got ready to pounce.

“Back to what I was saying, why didn’t you tell me you were going. I wanted to help you.” Sepperince was trying to pull their attention back to the matter they were discussing.

Feka looked guilty while Accalia held her ground. “Because,” he started before she could finish “You were asleep and we thought you would want to be able to sleep in on your last night in the cave.” Sepperince knew she was lying but let herself push it to the back of her mind believing the wolf’s words.


Peter thought about the way the wolves acted mentally checking all of the reasons they might behave in such a way. At the end he decided that they were protecting something and it was not just their pups it was something much bigger.

He found their tracks and followed them to a cave.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 May, 2021
Words
358
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
689

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.