Please register or login to continue

Register Login

THE DARK SIDE

THE DARK SIDE

By Riazali11 - 1 Review

People say there is a light at the end of a dark tunnel but I always say to myself where's the light in my life. For 2 years I've been suffering from mental torture and I don't know who to turn to. It's like I'm in a prison cell but nobody can hear me asking for help. It all started with the constant bullying at school where students would just pick on me just for the sake of it, the first thing a girl had said to me at school was "why do people like you". This hurts a LOT when people say this to you. It made me wonder why do people like me. It makes you doubt if this life is even worth it . It makes you think that you are just a charity case. Suddenly after that it became a constant cycle of my life. A few days after another student at class said to me that "you're so ugly that you should kill yourself" and that was when all the negative thoughts came rushing through my head. I always asked myself how come a group of teenagers could have so much hatred for me as if i had just committed an act of murder as you can tell I never got the answers to my questions at least I think I didn't. Everyday I came home, locked myself in the bathroom and cried and cried, I cried so much that you could have swam in my tears believe me when I say this pain felt like hell. It's quite funny how people say when you die you go to heaven or hell well in my case I was already in hell. Mum always told me that I was the most strongest and bravest boy shes ever met well I'm sorry mum because your son has been broken into tiny fragments, I'm trying to shape myself together but the pieces don't match and my dad always said to me that I'm his hero well I'm sorry dad that your hero has almost given up right now I'm hanging down a mountain with one hand hoping and pleading that their is another opportunity for me in life but I just can't see it. Maybe they'll realise the pain they caused me once I'm gone or maybe they just won't care but at I won't be here to hear what they say.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Riazali11
Riazali11
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jul, 2019
Words
402
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,273

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.