Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Devil in Disguise
The Devil in Disguise

The Devil in Disguise

Gracey1Gracey1
2 Reviews

Hello, my name is Grace and I am a Methamphetamine addict. I do not remember how many times that I have fallen for her trap. She is so easy to get and so easy to do. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had never taken that first hit. My life is a complete mess because of her. She loves to get in my head and tell me the sweetest of lies. She tells me to take just one more hit. She lets me think that what I am doing is not a bad thing. Well let me tell you my friends, she is the devil in disguise. She eats you alive and you will never know. You may feel like you’re on top of the world but trust me when I say this; you’re at rock bottom. I know that is hard to hear and I understand completely, just accept it. Whether you like it or not you're slowly giving her the power to kill you.

Once you’ve started you can never stop, she’s that addicting. You take that hit and suddenly your head and body start to feel so fucking amazing, almost like you're flying but your feet are on the ground. Then all of a sudden you look around and lights seem brighter and everything around you is so fucking soft and perfect. You talk non stop about everything in life you enjoy and you are a social butterfly. But then hours go by and you're not feeling that “feeling” anymore. You then smoke again and again and again; until suddenly you’ve been up for days and you can’t even remember the last time you ate anything. You feel weak to your knees and now all you can think about is when you are going to be able to close your eyes and sleep peacefully. She wears and tears you my friends. She will ruin you the second you make that choice to take that hit, and trust me, she is more powerful than you think.

Methamphetamine is the most addictive drug I have ever tried in my entire life, and it is the biggest battle I face when she randomly shows her face. If you have never tried this drug, never do. You will regret it. God forbid those who still cannot give her up. She’s the biggest bitch when it comes to breakups. Once she’s made her way into your head she will never leave, ever. Don’t risk your life for a couple hours of fun, it’s not worth it. Live your life to the fullest, without drugs.. It is so much better that way.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Gracey1
Gracey1
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
3 Jan, 2017
Words
454
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
1.0 (2 reviews)
Views
3,073

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.