Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Drunkard's Love
The Drunkard's Love

The Drunkard's Love

Waffles_Tobi_emoCorey Watson

Jack sat at the bar, taking a shot of whiskey and slamming the glass on the wooden table in front of him. “Two more glasses.” he mumbled, his words slurred.

The bartender exhaled, crossing his arms. “Sir, it’s closing time, I’m tired and want to head home.. You should go rest. You just got out of a break up and you’ve been crying pretty much since you got here. Please; just go home.”

Jack huffed, running a hand through his hair. “Just one more glass and I’ll leave.”

A glass of whiskey is slammed down on the table, spilling some of the throat burning liquid. “Here! And hurry up and drink it and leave!”

Jack stood up, taking the shot of whiskey and stumbling out the door.

~~~

He walked on the sidewalk, his body falling sideways every now and then. A couple passerbyers walked around him, a great distance between them. Jack sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets, looking down at the cement ground under him. For about ten minutes, he walked down the street before looking up, immediately running into someone. He fell to the ground, along with the other person, who grunted.

Jack grabbed his head, trying to shake away the pain that built up in his head. He looked over at the person, about to say something, but his breathing hitched. The person in front of him was absolutely gorgeous. - Or maybe it was all the alcohol he just had settled in - The guy’s hair was dyed a purple color that looked bright, considering how dark it was. He had piercings along his ears, two on each side of his bottom lip, and one diamond piercing on his nose.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry.. I didn't see you there." The guy in front of him said, standing and helping Jack up.

Jack was now more beggafled, the guy's voice was angelic, it sounded like it was coming from an angel. "Sir?"

Jack struck out of his daze. "Sorry." He mumbled. "You're just so cute."

The guy's face lit up. "U-um.. Thank you, Mr…."

"Jack, just Jack. No Mr."

"Well thanks, Jack, you're so kind. It's honestly intimidating." The guy grinned, showing his pearly white teeth that looked really straight.

"Well since I know your name I'm sure you want mine."

Jack blinked, he had forgotten about asking for the guy's name, and he now felt ashamed at how rude he was.

"My name's Liam."

Jack looked down, sheepishly. "I like that name." He whispered, cracking a small smile.

Liam thought for a moment before an idea hit him. "Hey, do you want to walk with me? I was just going for a late walk down the sidewalk and then come back home."

Jack got excited at the idea that he would be walking with the cutest boy ever. He nodded his head. "Sure!"

~time skip brought to you by Leorio from Hunter x Hunter~

They were walking back to Liam's house, Jack imagining what Liam's hand would feel like in his.

They made it to Liam's doorstep, Jack biting his bottom lip before pushing Liam against the outside of his house, pressing his lips against his.

Liam inhaled sharply before relaxing and kissing back. Jack was sloppy with the kiss, Liam just as sloppy.

Jack pulled away for air before slamming his lips back onto Liam's. Liam grunted, running his hands through Jack's hair, tugging at it, causing Jack to groan.

Jack pulled away, leaning his forehead on Liam's, mumbling those three words. "I love you."

This caused Liam's face to erupt with color. "I love you, too." He whispered, kissing Jack again.

Author Notes: This story may have been cringe, but I enjoyed writing it, sooo... I hope you enjoyed.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Waffles_Tobi_emo
Corey Watson
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
20 May, 2021
Words
608
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,916

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.