Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The End is the Beginning pt.4

The End is the Beginning pt.4

By Teddie

We got ourselves ready to stay at the store for the night. Walters hasn't really told us much, which is good and bad. One side he seems sketchy, but I also don't want to hear about all the people he must have seen die... or turn into zombies or something. It's the middle of the night most people are asleep, I don't know how they can. After what happened earlier. As soon as we got here zombies almost broke in and killed us all. They didn't but they cracked the glass on the front doors.

I heard weeping in a corner somewhere and saw Samantha crying and sobbing. I crawled over to her. "You okay. I know your upset about Alec and everything." She looks up at me her face red and dripping tears. "I don't know why it had to be him. Why not someone else? Why?" she cried. She cried in my shoulder and I let her because I didn't know what else to do in this situation.

By morning Walters said he was going to the Mcdonalds to get food. He still had three others that were in the store before got here. Adam Edwards he works at this store which is like a Radio Shack or something. Jack Barnabe who was buying something and Sara Ingrim who also worked part time at the store and was going to college. "How safe are we with broken doors?" asked Rebecca.

"Safe enough Walters knows what he's doing." said Adam. We stayed in the store for another hour before Walters came back with hamburgers, French fries, and chicken nuggets. "It's about damn time you got back. What took you so long?" asked Jack.

"I had to cook the food for everyone." answered Walters.

We all ate the food and we're good for another two days on food. As two days pass my friends start to realize that they're parents are dead. At least that's what they hope. It would be better if they weren't the undead. Then the zombies started to bang on the doors again and we all watched as Jack, Adam, and Walters try to hold the doors together. Then the glass broke a little Rebecca screamed as it broke again and now the zombies were grabbing for something inside. The glass finally broke and the three of them fell over. Adam couldn't move fast enough and they grabbed him. Jack and Walters got up and yelled at u to go out the back. I looked back and heard Adam's final words.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!!! YOU ASSHOLES COME BACK FOR ME!!!"

I wanted to go back but Jack pulled me outside with the rest of my friends. I could still here Adam though.

"WHY DID I HAVE TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE? I'M SUCH AN FREAKIN' DUMBASS. DIE!!!"

To Be Continued...

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Teddie
Teddie
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
19 Feb, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
489
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,563

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.