Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Family
The Family
This story has some quality issues

The Family

adrienne02adrienne02

Daddy was home! Finally! He had been on a hunting trip. I ran downstairs and jumped into his arms. "Hey, Maddy." Daddy kissed my head as my twin sister, Leah ran downstairs. We had just turned 6. Leah hugged daddy and we all sat on the couch. Mommy came out just then, breathing my father's name, "Isaac..." They hugged. he had been gone for a month and we missed him so much. My mommy's name is Jayla and she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has long, dirty blonde hair that she always has up in a bun. She is tall and slender. She doesn't think that she is pretty, which makes her even more beautiful, especially when her brown eyes gleam. Leah smiled, her beautiful smile, showing her missing tooth. Leah has long, straight brown hair that goes to her waist. We both have brown eyes like mommy's eyes. I have long hair, like Leah's, brown, but it is really curly. I haven't lost any teeth yet. My brother, Josh, who is 16 came downstairs and rolled his eyes. He had such an attitude, except with us and his girlfriend, Mary. Josh is tall and muscular, with brownish black eyes. He has black hair and is really tan. Mary is short. She has hazel eyes and brown, wavy hair down past her shoulders. We were a family, reunited.

THREE YEARS LATER

Leah, Josh, and I are talking in the kitchen. Daddy come in, looking upset. I've always been a daddy's girl. He sat down. "Guys, I have some bad news..." he said quietly. We all sat up straight and looked at him. "Your mom and I...got divorced." My eyes filled with tears. They had left us here and went away for 2 days, left us with Josh. "You have a new mom...her name is Emily" Daddy whispered. Emily. Daddy's old girlfriend. His high school sweetheart. I ran upstairs and threw myself onto my bed.

Author Notes: Part 2 coming soon. This is weird because, on Instagram, I have a Twilight family and these were their real names, and my Twilight parents got divorced. I needed a topic, so I thought of that. Btw, I know it's bad. -Adrienne

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
adrienne02
adrienne02
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Feb, 2017
Type
Words
327
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
666

Please login or register to report this story.