Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Favorite
The Favorite

The Favorite

bandgeekSad🥺
1 Review

Dear Anonymous,

You say you have no favorites but you show otherwise. You treat her like the queen. Like she is everything to you. What am I? Am I a nobody? Am I invisible?

It has always been her. You would keep the biggest secret ever for her but you tell on me for the smallest things. I don´t feel like I belong around you. You don´t speak to me. I feel like a nobody. Do I matter to you?

I know everyone is different but what is so different that you treat me like someone you have never known and her like she is a perfect queen? She´s not perfect you know. No one is.

You say you have no favorites but it doesn´t seem that way. Did I do something wrong? I have felt like this for years now. I know she is the favorite and she will always be. Why lie about it though? I would rather you tell me the truth and be hurt rather than straight up being lied to.

I know she is the favorite. I feel unwelcome, like I don´t belong. What did I do? Can´t we all be loved the same? What makes me different? We all sin. We all make mistakes. How am I different? Can´t we all be loved the same?

Author Notes: Just tell me the truth!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Feb, 2021
Words
228
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
732

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.