Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Girl I Used to Call My Best Friend
The Girl I Used to Call My Best Friend
This story has some quality issues

The Girl I Used to Call My Best Friend

erinmilligan12Erin Milligan

Everything was great grade six year. You were my number one best friend and I loved you more than anything. Then grade seven year came around. You made new friends and changed. You started dressing different, talking different, acting different. I didn't know why. Then you met him. I was going to say his name but I don't think I have to. You started avoiding me when you were with him. He became your top priority. And all of a sudden I didn't matter anymore. It broke my heart into a million pieces. I didn't want to go to school anymore because I knew I would see you with him and it would destroy me all over again. After a few months you started fighting. You kept running back to me asking for advice. It hurt me but I just kept telling you he was going to break up with you. That pissed you off so you started talking shit about me. A month later he broke your heart and you came crying to me about him. I thought I was going to get my best friend back. But you had already gotten a new best friend. She's a year older.

From the girl who was always there.

Author Notes: I have to confess I later dated this same guy after he dated my other best friend. Plus another one of my best friends likes him. I just want out of this pattern.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
erinmilligan12
Erin Milligan
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
2 Jan, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
208
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
697

Please login or register to report this story.