Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Girl With Depression Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
A_M_Conlen
Austin and Allison Conlen gave a rating of 5

its really good

0
Aishlynn
Skylar gave a rating of 5

Wow, you're really good! I read one of your other stories, The Girl Who Is Friends With Everybody, and I loved it. The emotion is really strong in your writing, and it's amazing! I hope you continue writing!

0
why_now
why_now thank you!
Author -
Myrawiles
Myrawiles gave a rating of 5

I have been bullied for three and a half years now and it's not fun. I have cut and cried all the time. I was always so kind and caring to others around me but then it all changed. I am rude to everyone I love and care about, I push them away and I tell them I'm fine all the time. One day my parents saw the cuts and they had beat me. Literally beat me. I am trying to change but it's really hard and I just wanted to let you know that your story really touched my heart. When people ask me how I am I always tell them I'm fine and they walk away. It hurts me to see that they can't tell that I'm in pain, and they were my best friends. I had always thought to myself how could they know whether I was fine or not, they couldn't because they can't read my inner thoughts is what I always told myself, but then I thought they don't look into my eyes to realize that I'm not fine. They don't even try to see what is happening. But thank you for this heartwarming story.

0
why_now
why_now I am so sorry you have/had to go through that! I wish I couldve been there to stop it. I'm glad you like my story. But if you EVER need someone to talk to feel free to message me. I'm here for you!!
Author -
Myrawiles
Myrawiles why_now I thank you a lot
Reviewer -
Ghost
Ghost gave a rating of 5

It was written well, there were things I'd change but they aren't major.
Seriously though, you really nailed it in the author notes. People don't think you would hide something from them, let alone hide something like depression, suicidal thoughts and actions, etc. We ignore people's problems unless it benefits us to know about them or its perceived you are on the fine line of committing suicide or not. Unless you're dying nobody cares is all I've seen, that alone is depressing.
I might have said too much, so recap:
Good job on the writing and you nailed what people really ought to do in the author notes. Keep up the writing, and I hope to see more soon.

0
why_now
why_now Thank you so much! As for writing more...I have 2 stories pending right now and one of them is kind of like this.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.