Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Good Samaritan Reviews

5 reviews have given an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 Stars
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye gave a rating of 5

This is such a great lesson and story! I love it and you must make more!!!! There's nothing wrong with this story so don't listen to Apemann!! Your a amazing writer and please keep on writing stories!

0
pogon1966
pogon1966 gave a rating of 5

Well written story. This writer has a great potential.

0
TurnThePaige
TurnThePaige gave a rating of 5

This story is really intense and pulls you in quick! It almost makes you feel like you were there with the way it is so well worded

0
CPierko
CPierko gave a rating of 5

An intense story that leaves the writer mouth watering for more and more details. A quick read full a juicy details and eye opening surprises. Another 10 out of 10 story. Or should I rate it a 12 out of 10?

0
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 3

There is the basis here for a good story. Unfortunately you have not really told it very well. The scenes are clichéd and the dialogue stilted. There is little natural 'flow' to the story. You move from one idea or scenario with little in the way of explanation, which gives the story a somewhat 'clunky' feel.

You have also failed to follow the submission guidelines; the use of numerals in prose is very bad practice, yet there are numerous examples in your story. Number references should always be written in full: twelve years old, three-thirty, nine-one-one, for example.

Take time to check your spelling: "she manages not to hit another care..." would not be picked-up by your spell checker.

There is much to recommend in your story; at the same time it has many flaws. You write well but need to practice your art more - and to read more to get a better feel of how a story flows.

2

Please login or register to review this story.