Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Graveyard

The Graveyard

By AmberlyEyre

Some people might think I'm lying. That I'm exaggerating the facts, but I'm not going to launch into a speech of honesty and the horrible crimes that happens under the watchful eye of the coast guard. I'm going to launch into a speech about why 5,000 sea animals die from pollution every single year. That means today, 13 animals died. It could be a shark or a stingray. Or it could be a bottlenose dolphin or an orca whale. Or Nemo. 1,000,000. One million. 1 MILLION! 1,000,000 die every year from humans, not just pollution, they die from our actions. The number of animals that died from pollution just doubled like 25 times! That means that one animal dies every minute. Every 60 seconds. One of those creatures that all have the right to live dies and it's not because of you, it's not because of the Navy, and it's not because of marine biologists who didn't solve the problem. No. That's not why I'm telling you this. I'm telling you this so you could decide for yourself...later.

Author Notes: Yeah...
:)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
AmberlyEyre
AmberlyEyre
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Nov, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
172
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,055

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.