Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Greatest Armor

The Greatest Armor

By Optimism101 - 2 Reviews

“Sargent” The general called someone into his office.

“You wished to see me sir?” The Sargent was a bit anxious.

“I guess you’re wondering why I called you in here?” The general knew how it felt to be a Sargent.

“Yes sir.” He replied.

“We have been developing a crucial technology for our combat. I wanted you to be in on it as well.” The general walked over to a little TV screen in his office.

“Thank you, sir.” The Sargent followed.

“This technology will turn the tides in battle, soon, no one will be able to stand in our way.” The general flicked through some screens on the TV.

“What is it made of sir?” The Sargent was very curious at this point.

“We used only the greatest tech and power that could ever exist.” The general started beeming.

“You still haven’t answered my question sir.” The Sargent was really curious.

“You’re right. It’s made of the best material in the world.” The general paused for affect.

“Nokias”

Author Notes: I have now resorted to turning my twitter drafts into mini-comedies. Tell me what you think!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheValhallan
Optimism101
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Apr, 2019
Words
169
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,095

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.