Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Home That Haunts
The Home That Haunts

The Home That Haunts

everyoneNDeverythingeveryoneNDeverything

Heart thumping though my chest. Sweat running down my tearful face. Lips trembling as I forcefully hold in my cry for help. I couldn’t move. The thumping on the door got louder and louder yet my body frozen in fear. I don’t know why she’s doing this. I never done anything wrong not even remotely, how could I? I was still a child, the child that would be traumatized by your bangs, screams, you shadow that lurks by the door.

Who knew that such a lovely day would turn into an awful night? It was too good to be true, sun shining, birds chirping, children laughing but them child laughter soon turned to a child’s scream for help. I don’t know why, nor do I know when but all I know is she was trying to get me. Us.

What she would have done if entered the house remains a mystery. A mystery that would haunt my dreams for years on end. What would she off done? Would she off killed us? Rob us? I don’t know and that what scares me. My minds think of one hundred different what id questions and before I know it, its 5 am and another sleepless night.

I was only a small child, but I blamed myself for years. Why did I blame myself, I have no clue, but I did that why I had this heavy weight in my heart? Will I ever recover? Because still now years later and the banning on the door, the smashing of the glass and that screaming of your voice still rummage through my head.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
everyoneNDeverything
everyoneNDeverything
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2022
Words
268
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
638

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.