Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Hook.

The Hook.

By earth4ever

John Wilson and his girlfriend,Maria Arnold,drove out on a hill for a date.John began fiddling with the radio,looking for a good song.He found a good song when the reporters voice butted in.
"ATTENTION!A MURDEROUS MADMAN WITH A HOOK FOR A HAND HAS BROKEN OUT OF PRISON AND IS GOING OUT TO THE HILL.HE IS ARMED WITH A KNIFE AND IS VERY DANGERUOS!POLICE ARE TRYING TO FIND HIM AS WE SPEAK BUT NOBODIES BEEN SUCCESSFUL.LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS!I REPEAT,LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS."
"John,WE are on the hill.I want to go home."Maria cried.
"He won't get us.I swear."John promised.But Maria didn't believe him.She cautiously locked her door.
Then,Maria heard scratching on her door."D-did y-you h-hear t-t-t-that?"she stuttered.
"Hear what?"John stared a her.
"That's it!"She screamed."I want to go home!I'm serious, John Wilson!"
"Fine!"he said.He started the car and drove off.
John stopped the car in front of Maria's house.He got out and went to open the door for Maria,when he saw it.
It was the Hook.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
earth4ever
earth4ever
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
6 May, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
195
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,926

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.