Please register or login to continue

Register Login

the husbands story
the husbands story

the husbands story

Crissy_Cole๐“’๐“ฑ๐“พ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ

as I had begun to change I felt scared, I felt upset, angry, I never wanted this its cause me and my family, itโ€™s so painful to see my child my blood scared of me as I stand there my child was scared of me crying out of fear begging to keep me away, I was shocked but I knew why, I am a monster as my wife scolded our daughter, she looked at me with that glimpse of hope yet fear I know she knows. I remember when I had lied saying I was going out hunting, I remember that day I had wandered off I had changed into this beast I was scared yet hungry and ended up killing wildlife, when I had gotten home I was covered in a foul odor my wife was worried and upset that I had stayed out too late, I had to get rid of this smell but even after shower after shower that foul odor wouldn't go away it was stuck to me, stuck like my monstrous self it was something I just couldnโ€™t get rid of no matter how hard I tried and I have tried.
looking into the den I feel lost, a lost hope for normality, a once normally happy family broken all because of me, I am a monster Iโ€™m even scared of myself it hurts to see my loving family so scared so worried, but I canโ€™t help it I am this monster that I canโ€™t get rid of it no matter how hard I try, Iโ€™m stuck like this days and nights go past as Iโ€™m forced to see my daughter, my blood, my world, cry and shake as she is scared of me, I wish I could tell her how sorry I am I wish I could hug her give her a kiss on the head tell her everything is going to be ok, but I would be lying even if she let me touch her I love my daughter with all my heart and id do anything to keep her safe, but thereโ€™s nothing I can do now and my wife my beautiful loving wife, I wish I could kiss you to hold you again to tell you Iโ€™m fine and that this is all just a horrible nightmare a horrible lie, but itโ€™s not itโ€™s the truth Iโ€™m a monster, Iโ€™m sorry my love I wish I could have done more to prevent this to keep you both safer to keep you both from getting hurt emotionally, but I myself didn't know this would happen, you two are my world my happiness my smile, I wish things were much more different than they were maybe if we knew we could have done something, I wish I had done something more for the both of you.
I saw them running towards me I was scared I was worried, I saw my wife looking at me with anger it hurt to see that I love her so but this is what I am Iโ€™m sorry running as fast as I could I had tried to escape only to have failed, my wife`s sister was at my throat as I felt the life drain from me I saw my wife, Iโ€™m sorry love maybe next time itโ€™ll be better that was my last thoughts before I slipped away from life.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Crissy_Cole
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“พ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
15 Dec, 2021
Words
566
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
674

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.