Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Letters
The Letters
This story has some quality issues

The Letters

Crissy_Cole𝓒𝓱𝓾 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮

Janes letter

dear jessie

if you are reading this then you know im gone i was taken by them they said magical beings should not be rayalty im sorry jessie you are my favorite sister i know you can find me i believe in you i dont knoe where i am i know i can use some magic to transport letters i know im some where dark with a sphere to take my magic so i can give them away they said if i give them up i can go hone but i cant believe them they will probally kill me when i give them up sister i miss you i want to go home i hate it here there are plants everywhere theres a light coming from the roof i think its a way out but its barred up i wont me able to get out with out my magic i dont have that much magic and i cant control it that well i cant wait to see you again sister i hope you see this letter.

Love your sister jane

jessies responce to janes letter

dear jane

hey sister i got your letter im happy your alive dont worry we will get you out of where ever you are ill save you dont worry ill find you soon i swear in the name of irene ill find and save you no matter what im getting dylan to help me hes worried about you too me cloud and dylan are seaeching but i fear you are in a different world my sister i will save you i promise just stay calm ill be there soon i love you sister i wont let them hurt you i swear in the name of irene i wont let you get hurt we miss you your a princess with magic you will find a way to stay safe we are the guardians we will save you and protect you we will find a way.

Love the princess

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Crissy_Cole
𝓒𝓱𝓾 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 May, 2019
Words
334
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
409

Please login or register to report this story.