Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Life of a Squirrel Part 2: Planning Revenge
The Life of a Squirrel Part 2: Planning Revenge

The Life of a Squirrel Part 2: Planning Revenge

DurandalDurandal
1 Review

Squirrel was no longer afraid. His mind filled with anger as he walked toward the fox.

“HOW DARE YOU!” Squirrel said at the top of his lungs.

“What?” The fox said with a sly look on his face, “I heard there was a party, so I came to crash it, naturally. I was hungry, and your dear Squirrelett just happened to be in my way.”

“You will pay for this.”

“Ya? What are you going to do about it?”

Squirrel only glared.

“Oh no! The squirrel is going to get revenge! I am so scared right now!”

Squirrel grabbed an acorn chair and threw it as hard as he could toward the fox, it sailed toward the fox and hit him square between the eyes. The fox was silent for a moment, then he fell backward onto the ground and began to laugh loudly.

Squirrel bared his teeth, he wished he was bigger so he could smash the fox into the ground. He scrambled out of the tree and scurried away from the tree and the fox as fast as he could.

“Hey!” the fox called from behind him, “I’m still hungry!”

Squirrel tried to run faster but he was no match for the fox. The fox lunged and landed on top of him.

“I don’t want you plotting my death, Squirrel. Have a fun time with your girlfriend in squirrel heaven."

The fox was just about to eat Squirell when a dark shadow appeared above them.

“Don’t do it Ferrol.” A deep voice commanded.

Ferrol must have been the fox’s name because he stopped and hesitantly looked up.

“I’m just getting dinner Tobias.”

“You’ve already ruined his day. Get off of him and get out of my sight.”

Ferrol stood and ran into the woods. Squirrel looked up and saw a big black bear towering over him. Tobias was like the king of this part of the forest. Everybody listened to him, and no one argued.

Squirrel stood up and turned to face Tobias. “Thank you, sir.”

Tobias grunted, “Don’t call me sir. I’m a bear, and my name is Tobias.”

“Okay, Tobias, why did you help me?”

“Oh, I just like to interfere with Ferrol’s plans. He’s been planning for this wedding almost as long as you have.”

“Really?” Squirrel asked, “Why ours?”

“He has a grudge against your great, great, great, great, great something granddaddy, Sir Squirrelalot. Squirrelalot had caught Ferrol’s great, great, great, great, great something granddaddy, Sir Ferreth, committing a horrible crime. I don’t know what it was, but it was bad. Sir Ferrth’s descendants have been tormenting your family for years, its one reason why foxes eat squirrels. Though, they never did anything so drastic.”

“Wow,” Squirrel said, “Fox’s are good at holding grudges.”

“Yes, they are.” Tobias agreed, “I heard you were planning revenge. You need any help? I'll always take a chance to ruin Ferrol's day.”

To Be Continued In Part 3: Revenge

Author Notes: This has been a fun story to write, I can't wait to continue.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Durandal
Durandal
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2020
Words
490
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,238

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.