Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Little Star Called Favorites
The Little Star Called Favorites

The Little Star Called Favorites

jeancommunicatesjeancommunicates

He was tantamount when the thoroughfare to the world was built called the Internet. He was clicked on often and he was called "Favorites." A designer made him puffy and gold colored and then he was placed in a line up with other selections. To say he contained the most precious knowledge, the most glorious pictures and outstanding above all else to his owner is not enough said.

Favorites is a bar in Internet Explorer and he is a big deal. His brother Bookmarks was also called favorites or Internet shortcuts on the journey. Good people throughout the world used him and put into his line up their really cool and interesting websites. After all, Favorites is preferred before all others of the same kind. Especially popular and well liked, with quick access to words or pictures is what Favorites brings.

Favorites is also spelled "Favourites." Notice a "u" was added in years past, but we are up-to-date. Favorites is the apple of one's eye. It is the most visited place and it is preferred above all others on the thoroughfare to the world.

THE END

Author Notes: I use him too often, to not write about him.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jeancommunicates
jeancommunicates
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Apr, 2021
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
634

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.