Please register or login to continue

Register Login

High School
High School

High School

BookNerd123Black Sheep
2 Reviews

Every high school is built on cliches; the jocks, the nerds, the populars, the band kids, the outcasts, and the loners.

The jocks play all the sports and are most of the time popular too. They seem to have everything they could want in highschool; the fame, the likes, and the party invites. They aren't really the smartest, most of the time. That is where the nerds come in.

The nerds are the smart kids, the quiet kids, the ones who are shoved in the lockers. The nerds normally stick to themselves they might roll with the outcasts or loners but it is rare. They are the ones who come back to the highschool reunions and shove there money in everyones faces, to get back for all those mean years.

The populars are pretty kids. The ones with the nice clothes and the designer shoes. The populars roll with the jocks, they cheat off the nerds. Not because they aren't smart but because they are to busy being the poster child for the school. They are on the prom committee and things like that. They are the cruel but cool kids.

The band kids are pretty weird, they can fit into every category if they want. They are the slightly crazy but won't show it kids. They are normally fit and very smart. They are normally atracttive but are never dating just hooking up. The band kids go to almost every party and not because they are invited but because they can. They are slight daredevils and a little badass.

The outcasts are the ones who don't fit in to any category other than loner. They are the ones in dark clothes, with black finger nail polish. Or the ones in bright clothes with rainbow make-up or band shirts. The ones who dance to ther own beat, the ones who don't care what others think. The ones who are often sent to the counselor for talking about murder and other concerning things, the ones who favor art class or lunch. There is no in between with these kids; they are either depressed as hell or happy as hell, sometimes in a rare case both. They look like the couldn't hurt a fly but will beat your ass in a heartbeat. They are low-key scary.

The loners and the outcasts are the best of friends, only because they are in the same boat. The loners can dress however and act however but one thing they all have in common is; they may say you are there friend but you aren't, they hate people. They love animals and books, drawing, music, and food. People are there worst pet-peeve, not even a specific person just everyone. They keep everything to themselves and will more than likely beat your ass or ignore your exsistance.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Apr, 2021
Words
470
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
669

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.