Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Lorax
The Lorax

The Lorax

OxygenOxygen
1 Review

Ah...trees, a beautiful thing. They're strong, tough but fragile. Their trunks provide housing for animals. Their graceful leaves flutter around creating whirlwinds of color. And yet, the cruel creatures we are, we have decided to kill, chop and unroot these beauties. We no longer appreciate their shade, their colors, and their use. We chop and chop without thought.
Doctor Suess, you may know him because of his various books. He wrote one called the Lorax. This book told the story of humans cutting and chopping down trees killing the animals living in them. Behind this children's story, there was a dark hidden message. Was he trying to warn us? Did he predict we would act and be like this? Who knows. All that matters now is what we choose to do. Do we save the trees or do continue to chop the trees and continue on. Do we choose to make a ripple in this still lake? Should we save and preserve? It's up to you.

Author Notes: I hope you liked it.Also I took the photo. :D

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Oxygen
Oxygen
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 May, 2019
Words
167
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
1,533

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.