Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Lost Twins

This story has some quality issues

The Lost Twins

By Amy Atkinson

"Mom we can't go that way, it's says that there is a collition on that road" shouted Alice, " I am the one that is driving not you so stop telling me what to do understand me," replied Heather. " MOM WATCH OUT". and yes that is when it happened the dredful crash that my parnets lost there life in. After the collision happened, we woke up in this very white room and it smelt like vinaguar, " your okay just listen to me" said the docter "" were am I " replied alice but in that baby voice. My sister and i have a disorder that prevents us from talking and walking, but my sister has the worst of it, she has the disorder of non-verbal, and ADHD, she was also born with a missing vertabra that fractured her spine which is preventing her from walking and moving her body the way she wants.

The next day we ended up into a foster home which i have to amit that i was so scared it made me sweat like a dog, but out of the corner of my eye i noticed that my sister was missing, i started crying, and crying, and crying, and cr- i can't say how many times i cryed cause if i did i would be here for, i dont know, maybe 4 years of saying crying and crying and crying, here I go again, my foster parents told me once i was 7 years old, my mommy told me go make yourself some friends or your'll be lonely, oh my living lord why am singing a song in the middle of this story, know you see what i mean when i said disorders, mine should me could disrupotvia also known as always dirupting the interesting part of the story, well to get back to the story, were was i, oh yes, so ----------------- i was talking about what? if you are reading this help me remember what i was saying in the middle of the sentence, come on, do your job or stop reading this book! I can't stand you anymore,

the day had come for me to go to school, wow my first day of school and i will be the best of the best, if you believed me when i said that i will be the best of the best i didn't mean what ever i just said i cant stand anybody that believes that i will be the best of the best and understand everything that is going on in my life. RING! RING! RING! let me guess i was talking to you the whole time and i didn't talk to my teachers and didn't talk to the students that were trying to talk to me i can't believe this, i well never talk to you again and don't you dare think that i will forget like i forget everything that i always promise not to do.

RING! RING! RING! yes i finished the day without talking to you. Okay Okay i had a bad time and a hard time trying not to pay attention to you, forgive me i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, honestly you are the only one that will talk to me today and the only one i don't mind talking to. well i have to amit that i was wrong about you, i shouldn't of said anything to hurt your feelings i was just joking around with you i didn't mean anything to go wrong, if you thought that anything went wrong, well sorry to break it to you but you are the problem and it's only you. I didn't mean that eather.

I was walking towards the front doors and didn't notice anything blocking my way, but i learned that you should get down on two knees and feel your way out of the building if there is a popular girl or boy, and so i didn't do that and i triped over a string that was stretched out to make me fall. I had hit the ground with a big bang, when i looked up i saw, well i saw me! apperently i was her and she was me, and the only way for that to happen is if we are twins, and i mean identical twins. we talked for a while until i noticed what she had around her neck.she was wearing a necklase that was identical to mine, i also noticed the A engraved in it. I asked her were she had gotten that and she said that she got it from her parent's whom had lost their life in a terrible crash when she was 3 months old, when they went to the hospital her and her sister had been separated into different homes and she lost everything she ever had that was importent to her. I told her everything that she just said happened to me when i was younger and i had lost my sister forever, my parent's said that my sister had died from a accident that appeared after they got separated from each other, I told her that i thought we were sisters and she had the same thought when i had told her.

That night when i reached home i told my foster parent's about who i ran into today, seconds after i told them they had a weird expression on their face, i kept on asking them if it was true about my sister dyeing in a crash after the sickning separation, i can't belive that they lied to me, i told them that i well never forgive them for what they had done, they made me think that they were my only family members, but i had another sibling that i was not awear of.

that night i had stayed up all night to think about what they had told me, and i was thinking hard about why they couldn't have told me the truth in the first place. With all that thinking i needed some sleep, so i put the thought of everything in the back of my head, and dreamn't about allie and if it was possible to be more connected to her then i was before the begining of the crash, i love the moment when we were in the same room, and shared the same interests, but now i am in a dark room with all of the negative thoughts i was thinking and some thought that weren't even true!!!!!

i tryed not to remember all those thoughts, but that didn't last as long i wanted it to, my parents told me that they are very about what they had said, and that they didn't mean to hurt me like they did, unfortunally i had to tell them that i didn't care what they said and that i will never forget what they had said to me, they both started yelling at me and wondered why i wanted to know the truth about the sister that was not really my sister because i didn't know her, but i told them that i always want to know the truth about what ever is happening and why it is happening, i even want to know things that you know will make me sad.

hte next day i had told allie that we were identical twins and that we were related, to show her the truth, i told her to bring a baby photo and come to my house to put the pictures beside each other to show that we were siblings. I had proven it when i showed her what my parents looked like and how i found out that we were a afmily and it was never going to changed even if we got into a fight with each other.

it never changed and it never will. that was the end of story and the end of the past, We are now 35 and we have the best relationship we ever had.

the following weekend allie and i drove down the same old dirt road that are parent's drove down when they lost thier life in a huge crash, Sis this is amazing that we still have this great relationship with each other, I know isn't it great, ALLIE LOOK OUT FOR THAT CAR DRIVING IN THE WRONG LANE! CCCCCCRRRRRAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH.

I was wrong we ended in the same path as our parent's. the paramedics had come and they said that Allie is not waking up,.

Is she ever going to wake up? Read the next book to find out what happened to Allie Young!

Author Notes: TO BE CONTINUED!

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
amyatkinson2
Amy Atkinson
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Apr, 2019
Words
1,436
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
488

Please login or register to report this story.