Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Magically Mixed Up High School Mystery, Part 5
The Magically Mixed Up High School Mystery, Part 5

The Magically Mixed Up High School Mystery, Part 5

HermioneMalfoyHermione Malfoy
1 Review

There was a great shudder around me. The dungeon started shaking.

My eyes snapped open.

“AMBER!” I heard a voice call.

“What was that?” Fauna said, gasping.

“Daniel!” I screamed. “I can hear you!” I pressed my ear against the wall.

“I’m right here!” Daniel called.

“There’s no way out!” I said.

Then I screamed. The dungeon shook violently.

“Amber!” Daniel yelled.

“The dungeon is growing!” Fauna yelled. “It knows we’re trying to get out!”

“Amber! I have an idea!” Daniel shouted.

“What is it?” I yelled back, shaking madly as the dungeon rocked back and forth.

“Imagine the wall vanishing as hard as you can!” he shouted.

“W-what?”

“Just do it!”

I closed my eyes. I pictured the wall in front of me disappearing, but the shaking dungeon interrupted my thoughts.

“I can’t do it!” I yelled.

“TRY HARDER!”

“AMBER!” Fauna shrieked, jolting me awake.

I screamed again. A brick slid out of the wall and shattered. Then another, then another.

“The wall is breaking apart!” I shrieked, jumping backwards to dodge the massive bricks.

“We have to get out of here!” Fauna said desperately. Her wings were fluttering madly but she couldn’t fly.

“AMBER!” Daniel screamed again.

“I can’t see you!” I shrieked. Then, as more bricks shattered, I saw Daniel on a cloud right next to us.

On a cloud?

“Daniel! How did you—?”

“I imagined it!” he yelled. “That’s all we need!”

I was about to reply when I was interrupted by my own shriek. The floor below me disappeared from right under me.

Then I started falling.

I imagined it. That’s all we need.

I imagined something, anything, coming from behind and saving me from my fall. I shut my eyes so hard tears came out.

Then I heard a loud winny. A horse! My body thudded on the creature before I hit the ground.

“I think I’ve met you before!” said a familiar voice.

“Philip?” I gasped, clutching my chest. “Where did you—?”

“What, like I can’t ride in my own kingdom?” he said, grinning. Then Daniel and Fauna jumped on the back of the creature.

“Amazing how physics works!” I said.

“You imagined a horse?” Daniel asked me, amazed.

“All I imagined was getting rescued,” I said. “And it happened!”

Philip rode the horse to the front gates of the castle. “So this is what fresh air feels like,” Fauna said to herself. “Oh, I forgot that the sky was so blue. Look how pretty that sunset is! That’s what trees look like. Wow, who knew grass was so green?”

Daniel turned to me as we got off the horse. “You’re amazing!” he said, giving me a hug.

I then realized that we were still technically in a fight. When he let go, I turned to him.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“I’m sorry, too,” he said, looking down. “I acted immaturely, and didn’t want to listen to you.”

“I didn’t listen to you, either,” I pointed out. “I think you’re right about being in Sleeping Beauty.”

We looked at each other and smiled.

We were entering an incredibly big adventure.

Author Notes: Stay tuned for part 6! (There are 10 parts in total)

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HermioneMalfoy
Hermione Malfoy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Mar, 2022
Words
517
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
504

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.