Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The man did not remember the way home.
The man did not remember the way home.
This story has some quality issues

The man did not remember the way home.

phontreepeerayut

When Kamon leaving the house that morning, Kamala, his wife, has no inkling that day in the year to come up around. Today he will not even remember his own home. Luckily, he carry a bag with a map. But map are not clear because of yesterday’s rain.

His children came home from school crying because they did not see him back home. Kamala heart more sensitive. It may go contact the company to find missing people. She thought it was he had to get back home. She is worried about him, especially for his safety. His work finished for two hours, then he has not found its way back home.

Blurred map does not indicate the route a bit. Kamon came out to the main road, he do not know whether to turn left or turn right. Round coin toss, choose to turn left, but his home is right. He went on to choose. On the way, he finds shelter for stray. No official table when he went to see who was sitting in the building.

He spread out the map again, when a bright light to make his read out street names. The map had written his home position clear. He had crossed a big write “home.” There was a landmark nearby. But the case of Kamon of the more serious one, he has no idea how to return home. The home is not on his mind at all. Adrift in the hold upon leaving office, he did not know where to go. In fact, he wants to face the world.

When no official. He got out, walked aimlessly along the dim.

After the Alien rule the world. The world had occupied the thoughts and actions. Everything in sight aliens away. The aliens would study the deep sense of humanity of the world. And then he felt like abandoning the map. He do not know what to take. Although the house itself on the map. But it’s nothing to do with him. He left it to the map

Now he’s back again. Kamon romp merrily. he was almost hit by a car running on the road. Then dive into the river. Then talk to strangers in a friendly manner. He was sleepy, sleep on a bench in an empty park.

Aliens aware of all human beings. And communicate via telepathy. Some people thought the world was positive. “Liberation Day” the aliens set up may be good for the development of human time. Sometimes we just do not leave it too conservative, making not know the true purpose of the aliens.

Morning round was the same. He head back to work again with the burden of the family.

He had a feeling that dream. And go out somewhere. He do not remember that him wanted to go anywhere or do anything, really.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
phontree
peerayut
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Oct, 2017
Words
473
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
541

Please login or register to report this story.