Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Mistake

The Mistake

By KingsNoah - 2 Reviews

“Pull the trigger, dammit” Michael screamed at me.

I stood there pointing the gun at her head, looking straight into her eyes. I could see her, not the fact that she was right in front of me but like, her past issues, her best memories, I could see the life in her, how could I take that away from an innocent human being that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. “I can’t” I said under my breathe “I can’t do it. Go, run and never look back!” I said moving the gun toward a direction.

“Thank you” She whispered. Her eyes were stunning, I could tell that she had so much life and freedom in her, you could see that her life was perfect.

“What the hell was that, Levi?!” Michael yelled at me.

“Are you kidding me” I say while pulling off my ski mask “She was here at the wrong time, she probably has family at home, heck she does have family at home”

“Your stupid mistake could end us, Levi”

I started walking towards the van, “she doesn't know how we look, we’re okay”

“We’re okay, we’re okay. We could get caught and go to jail… for life even.”

By the time he finishes the sentence we’re already on the road. All he’s doing is getting mad. I glare at him and move my hand toward the radio, and turn it on, but I could still hear his loud voice screaming over Taylor Swift. “Please.Just.Shut.Up. for once. We’re not going to get caught. You’re just being paranoid.”

“Imma going to beat you up if we get caught. All because of your stupid decision” he say as he reaches over to turn off the music.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
KingsNoah
KingsNoah
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Jun, 2016
Words
302
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.0 (2 reviews)
Views
2,345

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.