Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Moon Is Beautiful, Isn’t?

The Moon Is Beautiful, Isn’t?

By Ken

There was once a man and a women named Lance and Darlene, who were both lovestruck with each other. They were inseparable, whether it was dancing, talking, traveling, or excessively fawning over the other, they never seemed tired of any of it. The two appeared as the perfect couple, however, both Lance and Darlene had a dream, a dream that would make them the happiest in the world, but it was an unattainable dream.

Darlene, my beloved, oh how I love you so. everytime I see you smile, my heart skips a beat. When your adorable cheeks flush red with embarrassment, it makes me want to nibble on them. You were as rare as a truffle and as priceless as a pearl ring, and yet you are with someone as silly as me, so I promise to surround in happiest forever. I just hope one day, you’ll be able to live out your dream.

Lance, my darling, oh how I love you so, everytime I see you resting, it warms my heart. Watching you sleep peacefully makes me want to embrace your warm body for hours through the cold night. You are as inviting as the garden of Eden and as enchanting as a prince and yet you stay someone as arrogant as I, so I must make sure to fill you with happinest. Hopefully, one of these days, you’ll be able to live out your dream.

Darlene, my beloved, I am so happy. Whenever I am starving, You are there to feed me, whenever I tumble, you are there to pick me up, whenever I am scared, you are there to comfort me. I should be satisfied, and yet I want more, it's not enough, this is not enough to satiate my hunger. Nothing compares to you, no prime meat, no aged wine, no juicy fruit can satisfy the hunger I feel towards you. Darlene my love, forgive this fool, for his dream is to dine with you under a full moon, to savor the moments when our lips and tounges meet for the last time.

Lance, my darling, I am so happy. Whenever I am angry, you are there to calm me, whenever I am in danger, you are there to protect me, whenever I am cold, you are there to warm me. I should be content, and yet I desire more, it is not enough, this is not enough to warm my greedy heart. Nothing comes close to you, no castles, no gardens, not even the heavens themselves can compare to the warmth I feel radiating inside of you. Lance my darling, forgive my foolishness, for my dream is to have your warm innards embrace me under a full moon, to feel your walls enclose me like a child in the womb.

Darlene, my beloved, oh how I want to fulfill my dream with you. But if I give in to my selfish desire, If I were to dine on your succulent lips under the full moon, then how would I embrace you? I cannot go through with it, no matter how much my heart aches me to do so. No, what I truly dream of, more than any hunger I bear, is to fulfill your wish, your dream.

Lance, my darling, oh how I wish to fulfill my dream with you. But if I were to satisfy my greedy desire, if I were to wrap you around me like a blanket under the full moon, then how would I satisfy your hunger? I cannot go through with it, no matter how cold the nights are. What I truly desire, more than any warmth, is to fulfill your wish, your dream.

Darlene, my beloved, I promise that one day...

Lance, my darling, I promise that one day...

That one day, Hopefully, your dreams will come true, and you may truly be happy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HermitSage
Ken
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
4 Jan, 2019
Words
645
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,258

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.