Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Neighbors Part 1.
The Neighbors Part 1.
This story has some quality issues

The Neighbors Part 1.

SmithaSmitha

The other day I thought I died but luckily, well I think it’s luckily I’m still alive. First let me start from the beginning, well the real beginning. My name is Ariana but most people call me Ari. I was with my best friends Brook (to annoy her sometimes I call he Brooklyn), and Logan. Logan and I were friends since… well we have always been in the same class but we have only been good friends for 5 years. The the teachers say it’s good to have a friend with the same intelligence as you, but we all know that I’m smarter. we used to be enemies, throwing crayons, and markers at each other during nap time, but in fifth grade we started becoming good friends. Brook and I have been best friends since three years ago but it seems like forever. This year we’re all in 9th grade, Brook is only 14 but she’s turning 15 soon but Logan and I are 15. So it started at school. “Ding dong”. “Yesss the bell,I could finally leave this place” said Brook. “You always say that,” said Logan. “Oh shut up,” Brook said. “Ok everyone just chill”, i said. “It’s so cold out”, said brook, “ehh it’s nothing I can’t handle” said Logan. We all know he is lying he wants to sound cool all the time, so we all just go with it. “Hey Ari” said my dad, “hi, why are you outside”, “oh because we just got new neighbors, and your mom told me to bring them brownies, so here I am” he said. “Oh umm cool, are they going to go to Jefferson high school?” (That’s the school I go to) “yup, aaand….you will be helping them, by showing them around school”. “Ohh umm great”. “I know right” dad said as he walked away. As soon as I walked into my house it smelled like smoke, that’s when I realized that my mom was cooking. I’m not saying she’s a terrible cook, but let’s just say we usually get takeout when she makes food. I couldn’t handle the smell of it so I went to my room. I must have fallen asleep for a bit, because I woke up to my six year old sister, Kassy, screaming to me to get dressed in something fancy. So i didn’t ask why, I just put on my not so fancy dress, with pink flowers. As I came downstairs, my little sister was trying to put this ugly necklace on , that was obviously from Claire’s, can you believe that she got $70 dollars worth of “stuff” from Claire’s. “Kassy, you can’t go out with that, on your neck” “why not, mommy said it would look puritayyy”, Kassy said as she continued to struggle with putting on the necklace. “Whatever, I’m sure she said that with her eyes closed” “what did you say?” She said, “Oh nothing”. I said. About five minutes later my mom came down the stairs in a weird dress that I personally would NEVER be caught dead in. “Ok, lets go.” She said, “thanks for your permission”, I said with an eye roll. As we get into the car I can’t help myself, so I say in a louder voice, “WHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE, AND I’M ALREADY NOT HAPPY”. “ARIANA,” mom said in a short shout, “first of all, do not raise your voice, we are in a car. She said as she was yelling herself. “Second we are going to have a nice dinner with our new neighbors”, said mom. “WH-at” I said as I realized I can’t shout, “did you know me and the mother, Janet, lived a block when we were younger, I just found out because of her last name.” Mom said clearly ignoring me, what can I say I can be a handful sometimes.

Author Notes: Leave a review it's not to good but they will get batter


Ik it's boring now but it will get...interesting

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Smitha
Smitha
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Apr, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
645
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
443

Please login or register to report this story.