Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The New Me
The New Me
This story has some quality issues

The New Me

isis56isis

Happiness i never though i would find it but i have im the happiest i have ever been im pretty sure that i will stay happy and not be sad no more because i have friends that care and will always be there for me.

We all have happiness inside we have just got to push all the negativity of our lives so that our happiness can come back, we have to trust people with our thoughts rather then keeping them hidden inside, i know its hard its been hard for me but once you have let your feeling and thoughts out your a new person and you aren't stressed.

I have freedom to be myself and not to feel judged.

I have friends that actually care rather than fake friends that will ditch you when you feel down.

You find people care when they understand what you are going through or how your feeling so it is good to let a friend you trust know how your feeling cause they will make you laugh and be in a happy state rather than a sad state of mind.

Remember.

Smile.

Laugh at good times.

Be you don't let other change you.

Be there for your friends that sad and always be there even if they don't want you to be there.

Life is tough for everyone even if people seem like their fine they may not be, behind closed doors at home they may be depressed and want to do suicide so just remember everyone is vulnerable and they do have feelings just like you but they may not show it.

Author Notes: I have a strong feeling this is my last advice/ mini story but it may change but remember i try to right stuff that people can relate to or it can help people. always choose kind over being mean and be that caring person that changes a persons life :)

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
isis56
isis
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Mar, 2020
Words
271
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
410

Please login or register to report this story.