Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Ouija Board: The New Generation part 1

The Ouija Board: The New Generation part 1

By Roosie131

I woke up in the hospital. I didn't remember anything. Not one thing.
"Brittany!" my mom rushed to my side.
"Mom?" I asked. "How did I get here?"
"Don't worry about it." she patted my head.
"Mom, tell me," I barked.
She jolted back in fear. "You need to rest, okay?" and she left.
I looked around. Nothing weird about the hospital. I turned on the TV, looking for Degrassi, my favorite show. Not on. Darn. I put on Victorious. It's not too bad, I guess.
As I was watching Andre and Tori sing and dance, I heard a knock at the door.
"Brittany?" Ryan asked.
"Um, hi." I flicked Victorious off. Not the best thing to watch when you haven't seen your boyfriend for a week and you're just seeing him now.
"Victorious?" he asked.
I laughed. "Yeah, Degrassi isn't on."
He grabbed the remote. "Victorious would be good for you. Funny and soothing."
"We're too old, Ryan."
"It's still cool," he tried. He sat down on the chair next to my bed.
"Okay," I agreed.
So we watched more of Tori, Cat, and Jade. I was actually laughing at the things Cat said, and Ryan laughed every time they dissed Robbie. Then the episode ended, and iCarly turned on.
"Dang," he mumbled, flipping channels.
"Hey, look! Halloween is on!" I pointed out.
"No! Not today. This is not a good thing to watch right now," he argued.
I frowned. He was being too overprotective.
"But if you're in need for a little horror, I bought something just for you." he winked.
"Is it a...scary movie!?" I asked, excited.
"Nope." he pulled out a ouija board.
I gasped. I remembered something about it. Something flickered in my mind.
"Isn't it great? C'mon, let's turn off the lights," he said excitedly.
"No!" I refused. I remember saying 'I will never play with it again.'
He tilted his head in confusion. "Huh? You used to love this thing! You saw it online and you thought it was genius!"
I turned the TV back on. "Maybe iCarly isn't so bad?"
He sighed and shoved the ouija board back in the bag.
I didn't look at him for the rest of the visit, and when he left, I decided I really wanted to watch Halloween. So I turned it on and listened to the screams and creepy music.
"Hello?" a familiar voice called.
I turned my head very fast to look at a girl with long black hair. She was very beautiful, and she held out a balloon.
"Um, who are you?" I asked.
"Molly," she replied.
Molly. It seemed familiar. Too familiar. I smiled anyways.
"Uh, you're Brittany right? I brought this balloon for you. My mom knows your mom, so that's how I got here." Molly set the balloon down.
"Well, thanks," I answered.
She walked over to me and smiled. "Are you okay? I brought a whole season of Victorious. Just kinda thought, you know, I like it."
I laughed. "That's actually what I was talking about with my boyfriend."
"Well, let's pop it in!" she squealed.
Again, we watched more singing and dancing. Beck kisses Tori, Jade gets jealous, blah blah blah!
"Well, isn't this fun?" Molly asked.
"Yeah, this is a pretty good show!" I said truthfully.
She stands up after awhile and stretches. "You don't remember me, Brittany?"
I looked at her, confused.
Her smile turned into an evil frown. "Remember Sarah?"
I frowned. "That name seems too familiar! This is super weird!"
"You'll start remembering soon. You'll remember me, and Sarah, and everything. The ouija board."
I looked carefully at her. She was fixing all of my confusion!
With that, she was gone. I fell asleep shortly after. Dreaming of my Degrassi shirt and Molly's white dress.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Roosie131
Roosie131
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Feb, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
709
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,702

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.