Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Reflection
The Reflection

The Reflection

JHACK14JHACK14

It was in the year 2006, when I was 10 years old. My family had only 3 members mom, dad and me. My grandmother died the day before, we had just come back from her funeral. It was 10 pm, way past my bed-time. I was weary and tired, I couldn’t think properly and so I laid down on my bed and while crying, I fell asleep.

That night, I dreamt about waking up and seeing my grandma. I asked her where she was, and she brought with a smile on her face and told me “Oh, it’s a wonderful place where I live, and we get to meet our ancestors and have a lot of fun. You would love this place, you have many cousins of your age!” I unconsciously replied, “I want to come with you grandma!” She took a deep breath, smiled and vanished like she wasn’t there.

I woke up at around 3 am, I turned to see a dark figure on the left-hand side of my bed. I screamed. Mom and dad came rushing in, I saw two more dark figures come in from that side. My heart started to race faster then I had felt, I felt needles pushing onto my heart. And at that moment, when Mom turned the light on, the fear stopped. And so did my heart.

I was rushed to the hospital, they tried to revive me. I was long gone. From the moment grandmother passed away, my family went downhill. That afternoon we had my funeral, I was buried beside grandmother. Two months later mom and dad both joined me and grandma.

The thing is, my grandmother didn’t look like who was in my dream. And If it wasn’t her, then who was it? All grandma told me was that the house was haunted by Nan Tuck's Ghost.

Author Notes: https://shortoncontent.wordpress.com/2012/01/21/nan-tuck-the-witch-of-tucks-wood/

FOR MORE INFO ON ^^^
...
Nan Tuck.



Please leave more suggestions.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
JHACK14
JHACK14
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Mar, 2018
Words
304
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,990

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.