Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Rest of Side Flip Jr. (Part 5 Ig)
The Rest of Side Flip Jr. (Part 5 Ig)

The Rest of Side Flip Jr. (Part 5 Ig)

yYDa_RockPotatoYyyYDa_RockPotatoYy

Finally I was home. I looked beside myself and found two foxes, (one fox was black.) a toad and Leapyto. “You guys turned into the animals of your real self.” I said smiling. “Luckily I have a lot of cages.” I looked through my closet and grabbed a big

(and I mean big) cage and also an ok size fish tank. I put a small item that was shaped like a swimming pool. I filled it up ( the small pool) and put Muddy in it. I put the lid on the fish tank grabbed the two foxes and put them in the big cage. Mom ran in the room and was looking sad. “There you are child I thought I lost you too.” she cried. “What do you mean? Did- no!!” I ran out of the house Leapyto followed me when it came to me. A memerey. I remembered seeing three other people in the tank room. When I was in that machine. I didn’t know why all of the sudden it came to me. “We need to go back to the tank room. But first we need to grab Muddy, Angel, and Randy.” I said walking back into the house. I unlocked the cages ang grabbed Muddy. The two foxes and Leapyto followed me. “What’s supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus mean? “Angel asked randomly. I didn’t answer I was to busy running and thinking about our destination. We finally got to our destination. I stepped inside, and started to look around. Then I found a door that lead to the tank room. I walked in and started to look around. I had forgotten that I had powers. Then I found some people in one of the tanks. They were all in different tanks just.. Yeah. I started to look around for something sturdy and strong. Then I found a sledgehammer. I started to hit all three of the tanks. Then Boom!! The kids that were in there came rolling on the floor. They all stood up. One was a girl and the other two were boys.

“Hi there I am Piro, also Emma also Loomatoon, I get called many things. You can call me whatever. Who are you?” I asked. “I am Niomee. You can call me Nio for short.” said the girl on the far left. “I am Thermostats.” said the kid who had glasses on. “We’ll just call you Thigger.” Niomee said “And I’m Bull.” said the tough looking guy. He wasn’t buff or anything he was just trying to look like he was. Boom!!! Click! “Look! Over there!!” said one of a hundred guards looking at us.

“Runn!!” Thinger yelled. I touched everyone and we all popped at the entrance of the building. Everyone looked surprised. “What? I have powers ya ya. So what we’re all a team now.” I said. “Hey maybe you guys have powers too!!” “Maybe.” said Niomee. I teleported them into my secret room. “This is my portal room.” I said . We walked into the room and I walked into a portal. They followed. “This,” I started to say. “is the battle royal room.” Then as I finished I remembered the death of my brother. I knew there was nothing I could do, but I was at least going to try. I had to get fit and everyone els to. I walked them over to the training spot and soon anuff… I fell asleep. Bull woke me up and told me they all master their skills. “Ok.” I said. They started to show me as I wrote down notes. First Niomee stepped up to the plate. Then everything went dark then a blinding light came in and water was everywhere. “Did you do that!??” I asked. She nodded. Bull walked up next. Thunder and lightning started to stuckt. I wrote that down… Shockley did it. Then Thigger stepped up. Fire started appearing. Then I started to show them my powers. “I give you the power of phycut!!” I yelled as my eyes turned one color and things flew everywhere. Everything started to go down and I gently came down to the ground sitting criss-cross.

They all clapped. We walked out of the portal and out of my secret room. Leapyto told me something. I ran in the portal making room the others followed. I hopped in the pokemon portal… The place was a waste land!!!! I started to weep. Muddy, Randy, and Angel turned back into pokemon. They all hugged me. “It’s ok.” Randy said. “No. It’s not ok. I will find who did this. Along with who killed my brother.” I said crying. I started to

Look for the house that we (Me & Ran.) found. Gone…. Angel started to cry. “Head for the sun.” I said. “What???!!” Bull said. “Head for the sun!!” I said fermer. “I heard it before! We need to head for the sun!!!” I started to head for the direction the sun was in. Everyone followed but had one faces like I was cra-cra.

The days came by (2 days) and we started to see that the sun was getting closer!! “I knew it!!!!!” I shouted as I ran ran ran!! After a while the people got back with me, and I showed them the way into the sun. Angel was so happy, so was Muddy, and Randy. “Well, well well.” A voice started to speak. “I knew somebody was coming.” “Who are you!!” Bull shouted. “I am Dwa, I am the one who deshoid this puthedict land.” he came out of the shadows. “We are here to deshoid, YOU!!! SInce you have deshoid our land!” Muddy yelled. “I don’t think so.” Dwa said. The ground started to move and rumble. Then black. We all woke up to a shock!!! We were at the beginning of a hard-core maze!! “Great! Just great!” Niomee said. “He must up put us into some sort of… I don’t know.” Thigger said. We all gave him the stare. He shrugged and looked away. “I’m just trying to figure out what happened and what we’re in.” “Well I have an answer. We were knocked out and brought into a maze.” I said, angeredly. “Where’s Bull?” I asked looking around in a circle. Then plop! He came falling out of the bushes. “I’m right here.” He said dusting himself off.

“If we climb the wall we could see better.” Niomee said. “Nio!

Thats cheating! Let’s think this over.”

Forty minutes later:

They talked me into climbing the wall and using that way… We started to climb the wall. Everyone started to look at me, (I kept falling off the wall) I fell on the ground and saw a secret room. I pointed at the room. Everyone jumped off the wall as it started to rain. Thigger put one of his hands up over his head and ran into the room I was pointing to. After we all got in the room there was some sort of orb in the center of the room. It was oval shaped though.

“Wow!” Thigger said trying to touch the orb. Muddy bounced up and hit Thiggers hand away from it. “Oww!!” Thigger said backing up. “Beep!!!!” We heard the sound of a computer. We all turned to look. “Beep.. Beep.. Hello, Niomee, Piro, Thigger, and Bull.” “How does this computer know our name?” Bull said. “I know everything. Go through the orb and find your key.” “Ok…. So I don’t trust this thing. How about yal?” Niomee said. “I think we should trust it.” I said. Thigger and Bull nodded. Niomee still had the face that said don’t trust it. “Who go first?” Bull asked. We all pointed at Thigger. He frowned. “Why me?” He whined. I gave him the stare. “Ok, ok, fine.” He said waving his hands side to side. He took two steps looked back at us and walked into the orb. “See I told you it was safe.” I said looking at Niomee. “Ok. I’ll go now.” Bull said walking in. “I’ll go with you.” Randy said. “Me two.” Angel said as well. “NO!” Randy shouted. “It’s to dangerous! And you’re to young!” Randy scuffed Angel and plopped her on the floor away from the orb. “You comin’?” Bull said. Rand gave the smaller eevee a snuggle and hopped in the orb with Bull. “I’ll go now.” I said, as I stood up. “Can I come as well?” Muddy asked. “I need you to stay with Angel and make sure that she’s good.” I said patting him on the head. He nodded. “Ok.” I waved at Niomee and walked into the orb, Leapyto (Who has been sleeping) Came with me. “Beep!!! Beep!!!! There are keys everywhere! One is in this world and three are in the orb...Beep!!”

-Niomies Pov-

“Great! Now we have to get a key.” I said. I sat down and started to think about how the others were doing. “We’ll start tomorrow at dawn and try to get out of this maze.” Muddy said. “Ok.” I said. “Copy that.” Angel replied. Crack! Crack! I quickly looked behind me as I saw a pokemon coming out of the orb, like an egg. Manaphy!!!!!!!! A Manaphy hachted!!

“Gummi green gummi!!!”” It sang. “What’s that thing?” I asked. “That’s Manaphy!” Muddy said. “Can we call her Row-row?” Angel asked. I spoke “Fine. It’s not like it matters anyway. So, Row-row keeps talking about a green gummi. What’s that all about?” “She wants a green gummy witch is on the other side of the maze next to a waterfall.” Muddy said starting to have a derp face on. “Ok…” I said looking at Muddys face. Row-row started to play with Angel. “Get to bed before we get back “Home” ok.” I said. Angel nodded and started to continue playing around, with Row-row of course. “Let’s go now Muddy.” I said. “Ok.” He respawn. We walked out of the small room and started to look for a way out. “Now the way to find a secret way out is if their are any dents or something that stands out. Like right here there's a dent and right here there is way to much grease and green stuff. So if we just put a hand or something into the wall it should go through the wall and it would be safe to walk through.” Muddy started to put a stick into the wall and it went through!!!!! “Safe. Lets go!” I said. We walked through the wall and saw the most beautiful thing ever, the waterfall and all different types of pokemon. “Niomee!! Where are you!!!” Muddy screamed. “I’m right here.” I said. “Where!!!” Muddy yelled. “Right here.” I said this time patting him on the back. “Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” He screamed running away.

“It’s me!” I said, Muddy started to stop. “Then if you’re Niomee then why are you a Dewott!!!???” “I don’t know.” I said. “Answer these questions then! What do people call you?” “Niomee or Nio.” “Hmmmm…… What is your favorite pokemon?” He said. “Swecon of course.” “It is you!!!!” Muddy said. “Let’s go get the green gummi.” I said. “Ok.” Muddy said walking into the waterfall. We looked and we looked and looked but we couldn’t find any green gummis!!! “Ummmm… Don’t worry we’ll just have to go to the top of the waterfall.” Muddy said. We both went silent to think, in our mind. “Hey maybe every time you enter the maze you change into a different pokemon. I know because one I read about it and two you’re not a true pokemon so you can change shape but the cost is you have to use up a lot of energy.” “Good idea.” I said. We walked back into the Maze. “Angel Row-row come on.” I said. “What for?” Angel asked. “We’re going to the top of the Waterfall for a green gummi.” Muddy said. “Ok.” Angel said. “Green gummy green gummi!!” Row-row said. “Do I still look like a Dewott?” I asked. “No.” Muddy giggled. “Good.” I said in releaf. Row-row got on Muddy's back like a piggy-back-ride, and Angel hopped into my arms. “Let’s go.” I said. We got to the spot that I change into a pokemon. “Ok as we walk through you have to focus all your energy.” “Ok. Here we go.” I said. Poof!!! Once we had walked through I was a Piggy-Oto. “Hop on!” I said surprised I said that. “Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!” Angel said. Flap flap flap. Plop!! We got to the top!!!! “There’s some!!!” Muddy shouted Row-row started to sing that same thing. “Green gummy green gummi!!” Plock. Muddy started to pick some green gummies anoff for each of us to have two! “Hut hut hut hut hut!! Hult! Stay and stick!! You are on the Severs land!!! Time to eat.” A person said. They had a mask on so we don’t know anything. Lights started to glow around me. I started to turn back evolution, until I was back to myself. A human. “Uh oh!” I said. “They have us corard!!” Muddy shouted. “Angel come here!! Row-row go to Muddy!!” I shouted. “Come with us little girl!!” The peerp said. Water started to appear all around us. “Easier said than done.” Muddy said. I stepped back until I hit the edge of the cliff. “We have no other choice do we?” I said looking down bellow. “Noo!!” Muddy screamed. I quickly grabbed Muddy and with a lot of my energy jumped. “Ahhhhh!!!!!!” We all screamed. Pooff!! I changed back into a pokemon!! I was now Pigot! I quickly swooped down to catch everyone. Once I did I spotted a cave in the mountain. I flew over there once I did though I ran out of energy and was myself again.

“Niomee!! Wake up!! The key it was in this cave the whole time!!!!” Muddy said pushing his paw on me. I got up and looked around. There it was the Key! I got up and walked over to it as I

grabbed it I fell down.

-Piros Pov-

I’ve landed in so sort of amusement place. At least my small skitty Leapyto was with me. “Lepyto wake up I think that we landed away from the others. Come on let’s go check this place out.” I said.

Meanwhile over at Dwas secret base he started to speak. “Why is it that one of the chossins have found a key? It doesn’t matter. At least these four kids don’t know what they're missing.”

He started to laugh and exited the room he was in.

“Leapyto!!! Get back here!! I never should have given you that cotton candy!!” I said catching my breath. Bong bong!! Leapyto was jumping everywhere and running everywhere. “Get back here or else I’ll get the poke belt!!” I screamed, Leapyto quickly ran over to my side and sat down. “Good girl. Now we need to try and find that one key.” I picked kitty up and started to walk to the roller coaster. “Two tickets please.” I said. “Here you go.” said the man standing in my way. I walked into the coaster and sat down. I felt a gust of wind pass me as the small train started to move. “Brrr.” I said. The train started to move faster and faster until it came to just the right speed of sixty miles an hr. All the kids fell back in their seats as the train did this. I started to get this feeling that we weren't on a small kid ride. I started to think we were going somewhere and I mean going somewhere. Like this train was kidnapping kids, or maybe I’m just imagining things. I started to fall asleep when the train came to a sudden stop. The driver stood up and waved his hand like there was candy on the outside of the train or something. All the kids started to run off the train, so I followed them.

I got out of the bus to see kids having fun. They were dancing and playing tag. Then as I was looking around this thing came up to me, he was half man and half horse. (the horse part was made out of stone.) “You came to find the key didn’t you?” He asked me. I shook my head. “Then come with me.” “Ok.” I said, in a scared tone. “For hundreds of years we have waited for someone like you. I know you are a worthy match to get the key of the Sky.” he said. “I never caught your name.” I said. “Neither did I. But I’ll tell you mine first. It’s Dave.” “Mine’s Piro.” I said back. “We’re here. I need you to walk into that wall.” “Why?” “Just do it.” Ok!” I started to walk into the wall as I picked up my cat. “Once you do stop the one in charge.” Dave said slowly. When I walked through the wall I started to hear crying. Then I saw a mom walk through the door tuck the kid in then leave. Every time I stepped close to the kid the same thing happened. Then I remembered what Dave said. I grabbed some duct tape and started to tape up the door. Then I stepped closer to the kid. He started to cry as the mother walked in. The mom looked at the tape and started to take it down as the key fell out of her pocket!! I ran over there to grab the key and when I did, I fell to the ground and went to sleep.

-Thiggers Pov-

Oww! Where am I? “Hello, is anybody here?” I yelled out. Guess not. Hmm? Is that music? I started to hear something so I went deeper into the cave I had spawned in. Guess I was just hearing things I should get out of here. As I started to walk out of the cave I started to see a person or something that was thin and tall. “Hello there. I’m your new and approved poke teacher!” The voice said. “Poke what?! No no no you got it all wrong! I’m looking for a key. Have you seen one around?” I asked. The man nodded. “Yes, but not just one. I have a collection of keys. You call go ahead and look though.” he sighed as he opened a box filled with all sorts of different keys. “I know which one you’re looking for. But I won't show you unless you pass my quiz.” “well ok, I can answer anything you through at me.” I said. “OK here it comes. Sometimes I'm half sometimes I’m whole sometimes a part of me is all you’ll know, what am I? When you can solve this, that will be where your key is.” he said. “I’ve already heard this riddle a thousand times. It’s a moon.” I said. “Then the moon we will go.” the ground started to shake as he pulled down a lever.

“Here we are. The key you seek is on the other side of this wall.” “How do I get to the other side of the wall?” I asked. “Why you must put your hand on the print so the door will scan it. If you really want to get on the other side you must believe.” I started to walk over to the small print I placed my hand on it and the door clicked open. As soon as the key came to me I fell on the floor asleep.

-Bulls Pov-

“Wake up! Wake up!” I heard a voice. “Wake up!” “What’s going on?” I said as I sat up. I was in some sort of village or city. “Come on Bull we can’t just stand here we have to find that key. Also I found a clue to where our key might be, it said something about not letting what you want get to you.” “Hey what’s that?” I said “Are you even listening to me!” “What?” “Ahhhh! Just come on and follow me.” “Ohhh! Donuts!” I said “We’re not here for that remember!” “But-!” “No buts.” Randy said with anger. Then someone with a black mask came out of nowhere and snached up Randy! “Ahhh! Help!” “If you want your little friend back come to the burned down water house.” said the man as he ran off. “No! I can’t do this- but I have to be strong! I will save Randy and I will get my key!” I started to walk in the direction that the man ran in. By the time I got there it was dark, very dark. Then a light came on, blinding me. I could hear Randy.

“Now it’s up to you. Which will you pick?” I heard a voice, then two more lights apperded one pointed to food and the other to Randy. I started to walk to the food as I heard the voice, “Yes, yes!” it said. I could hear Randy mumbling I shook my head and ran to Randy once I picked him up, I saw a key when I picked it up, I fell.

Pyros Pov

I woke up, finally. Everyone was there on the ground then they all woke up! “Your all ok! Wait where are we?” I asked. “I don’t think we are, I think we’re at Dwas place again. “Come out!” “Ha, ha ha! You have all got so far, but yet oh yes there is only four of you were is the last?” “Last, what do you-” I started to say but Muddy interrupted me “The chosen ones have the keys, now we can defeat you!” “Ha! You make me laugh. You must find the last one to be able to defeat me.” Dwa flung us back into the jungle, and there it was the same computer as before.

Hello there again I know of what you seek. Leepyto is the key, she was once human. I know how to turn her back.Do you want to hear? “Yes please.” Nio said. “No way, I'm not doing this!” I yelled. “It’s our only choice.” Leepyto put her paw on me “It’s ok, I’m ready.” “Fine” I said. You must climb the highest mountain, there will be a rock, put her in the rock and she will turn, then you all will turn into your poke form. Then and only then will you be able to defeat Dwa. “Ok let’s get to it!” Thigger said.

“Gummi?” said Row-Row, we all frozed then looked at Nio “What! When you all walked through the orb this manaphy came out so don’t get mad or anything!” she said. “Were not mad ok. Let’s get going.” I said in a calm voice. We started to look for something high so we could see, but Bull found a shortcut. “Hey Row-row, fly high! See if you can find a big mountain.” “Ok!” Row-row said, as she flew up high. “I see one! I see one!” she said, she came down “Hold my hand, I’ll teleport you there.” we all held on to one anthers hand, and poof! We were all on the mountain, there was a big rock I picked up Leepyto and put her in there. Lights started to appear around her, then she changed into a human! One by one we all changed. Bull changed into a Riocu, Thigger, an Enta, Nio, Sweetcoon, then me… Mew. Leepyto did change, but not into a legendary, but instead an Absol! “Let’s go defeat Dwa!” Leepyto said.

Row-row teleported us to Dwas “lab” “We are here to deshoi you!” yeld Muddy in delight. “Well well, it seems that you-” “Were ready to fight not talk. I know that if we beat you the pokemon world will be restored.” Leepyto said. “Ok then let get this done with.” Dwa started to smile, Nio ran and water came everywhere Dwa shieled himself so the water did not work. This went on for a bit someone tried Dwa blocked it, so on so forth. “Hey! Maybe if we and the other poke’s team up and attack at once we can do it.” Thigger said! “Good idea.” Bull replied. So we all tried we all used our best moves. Right when it hit we crushed Dwa. “Ha, ha, ha! Don’t you know, there must be a sacrifice to defeat me!” Dwa got up we had barely got a scratch on him. Leepyto ran into the wall next to Dwa a bell fell a bom came on the floor next to me, Leepyto was trying to save us!

“NOOO!” I yelled, I picked up the bom with my mouth and fire caught onto it as I ran I pushed Leepyto out of the way as the bell fell on to of me and Dwa the bom went off. “Nooooo!” shouted one of my friends. They all lift up the bell and what do you know. I was alive! “We did it!” I said. They all ran up and hugged me. “I’m sorry. I should of told you, mew can teleport. So there’s that, let’s get back home.” We all walked back to the portal, the poke world was once again beautiful. Once we got to the portal all my friends wanted to stay in poke vile. I let them, “By guys, remember you can come to the human world, and you come get me if anything comes up, ok.” My friends nodded and waved goodby.

The End

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jun, 2021
Words
4,243
Read Time
21 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
531

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.