Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"the saddest day" to mii beautiful and dearest grandma...

"the saddest day" to mii beautiful and dearest grandma...

By imamess101

Labor day was the saddest day of mii life! I lost the one person i truly loved the most! The one in whom i could always confide in, Mii beautiful grandma Cathy. She taught me everi thing i know today. She taught me to never ever dwell on the past that had all those bad times in them..."be optimistic!"....."its a new day!"............oh wat a beautiful woman!
I always thot she would be around forever, the first to congradulate me on mii wedding day, "good luck! you look oh so neautiful! hes such a lucky guy!!!" i always expected her to say. I always thot she would be the first to ask to hold mii babii...."ohhhh my goodness! you just bring her on over here!"
She always treated me like her last breath......even tho she would be the one to soon become an angel...she was mii life....she was mii heart..mii soul....mii love!


*REST IN PEACE GRANDMA I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH! I WILL SEE U VERY SOON! IM SORRI I NEVER GOT THE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE! :.(

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
imamess101
imamess101
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Mar, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
185
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
5,010

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.