Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Second

This story has some quality issues

The Second

By Thinkerr

Every second that passes feels like an eternity without you. Every second that passes with you i wish i could keep.
Every seccond when we were younger felt like a matter of time that you will grow old with me.
Every minuet felt like an hour. Every hour felt like a day, but when i was with you, a second was valuable. Every second was nonspendable.

But things changed you started throwing up and shaking. Next you tell me you have cancer. Those seconds,minuets, and hours were all flowing back into my mind. I went to work and then i get a call ¨Im sorry to tell you but Brittney Hanferson had passed¨ hospital said. I rushed to the hosipital dropping everything I had in my hands not thinking what that will do to me.
Once I got there I busted into the ER, while I was shaking and crying. At that exact moment seconds felt like minuets and hours felt like days.
The doctors let me have a minuet alone with her, all i said was "All I wanted to do was be the one you wanted."

Seconds felt like minuets, hours felt like days.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Thinkerr
Thinkerr
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Mar, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
197
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
553

Please login or register to report this story.