Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Stone Copy P1
The Stone Copy P1

The Stone Copy P1

Horror_Story_LifeHorror_Story_Life

A long year ago there lived a queen named Ari that saved people but sometimes out of hand and that's what got her killed and since she was the best hero in the world they made a stone copy of her and placed it at a park nearby a town people came to see it and bow down to it.

The people who bow down to it earn good luck well so they say. No one has ever been mean to it the last person who did was never seen or found again.

They say the stone copy killed them but nobody believed it some people did though...

Years Later

And there was a life of a beautiful child her name was marine she was the cutest child in the world she was the youngest and she often played around the park where there was a stone copy from years ago her siblings were very rude and mostly on their phones marine is 5 and her older sister is 16 and her older brother is also 16 marine was mostly surrounded by random people calling her cute which annoyed her she couldn't stand it.

it was annoying and so weird. When people try to adopt marine her mom tells them no even for 20 bucks because marine was her loveliest child so she shook it off and kept marine until the worst thing happened she was getting arrested for stealing out of a store and marine couldn't believe it marine called out "MOM!" "MOM!" "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Marines mom didn't answer and she was stuck with her rude siblings.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoyed it!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Horror_Story_Life
Horror_Story_Life
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Feb, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
242

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.