Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Story of My Life
The Story of My Life
This story has some quality issues

The Story of My Life

MyrawilesMyrawiles

Hi, I am Myra, I am in my mom's stomach. I don't know like anything from when I was in her wound. I am out of her wound now and I am just turning one. On this birthday of mine my dad got me my own cake and blanket, he laid the blanket on the ground and laid my cake on it. I only had on my diaper so if I made a mess I could. I ate my cake and it was very messy, my dad had another cake so everyone else could eat it. Later on, the party was over. I got my bath and clothes on and was put to sleep. The next few days we just looked for a babysitter to babysit me and my older sister Zoie. We found one but she made Zoie do all the work for her, so one day Zoie told her about the babysitter not doing her job so they hired twins, I always loved the twins, they always did activities and stuff with us.

After 7 years of having them, they quit and started working at Indiana Beach in Monticello. So my mom and dad found another one named Nicole and we had her until I was twelve. Then she had a baby and moved to Florida, so my parents had a friend that started babysitting people. So until I was fourteen she babysat me. Then I finally didn't have a babysitter and I now babysit my ten-year-old sister while my older sister goes to work. After those years I was getting older. but let me tell you about my elementary years. I was in fourth grade doing what I was asked one day, all of the sudden I hear a group of others making fun of me. They still do that today and now I am in ninth grade. I was starting to feel depression in sixth grade, and it still goes on today. I had done many things to myself that I have nightmares about.

So I stopped sleeping. One day my mom asked why I won't sleep I then had to let her know the truth because I don't lie to my parents, so I told her and she was tearing up and she didn't want me to know that she was going to cry so she said okay and went into the bathroom and balled her eyes out. I stared at the ceiling and listened to her cry. When she was done crying and she fell asleep I sobbed for a while beating myself up because I was the one that hurt her and made her cry so I beat myself up because of it. To this day I stand up to the bullies and I share my story. I hope this inspired you to tell your parents about your depression.

Author Notes: Written by. Myra Wiles

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Aug, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
475
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
372

Please login or register to report this story.