Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Story of Oakwood Heights

The Story of Oakwood Heights

By cmorgan823

PROLOGUE
“Collin, There’s the door” Ally said as Collin circled the room. He took out the walkie-talkie, tuned in, and replied, “Target Room Sited, Locker Room A, Ground Floor, A-Hall. MOVE IN” Bree, Emma, Joseph and Andrew came into the room. Collin said, “Ok, here’s the game plan… Emma, Bree, Go upstairs, clear the building”. He throws them a walkie-talkie. “Joey, Andrew, Ally… stay with me”.

STORY

STUDENT COUNCIL DANCE, TONIGHT, 7:00. It was a normal day, as Collin Napoli stares out his Classroom door, and reads the sign. He is just daydreaming. Him and his girlfriend, Ally are going to the dance . He was hoping to have a good time. Finally, the lunch bell rang, and he ran to meet his friends down at lunch.
He had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen, but he over looked it, “Oakwood Heights is just too boring for anything to happen” he explained to Andrew, “ I mean it’s not like we’re in Pittsburgh, or something”. He sat down with the usual people at the table. His girlfriend, Ally was right there waiting for him. They were all very excited for the dance tonight
“Tonight is gonna be awesome”, Jamie enthused. Just then everyone heard a strange shriek.
“NO!” Collin murmured. He jumped up on the table. “NOW EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME. YOU ALL NEED TO GET UPSTAIRS THIS MINUTE! Something very bad is about to happen”. They then heard a low growl. “RUN NOW OUT THE BACK DOOR… RUN!”
He ran over to a fire alarm pull thingy, and pulled it. That’s when the screaming started. He jumped up on the table, and crouched. The monster came into view, bloodstained and all.
“Alec” he snarled, “you don’t want to do this” he said, and Ally came into view. He ran as soon as Alec did and a fierce growl ripped from Collin’s throat. He flung himself at him. There was a large ripping sound and then Alec sprinted away. “Collin, what are you doing?” Ally said, as Collin dashes over to her. he said “Get Emma, Andrew, Bree, and Joseph… tell them to meet me by the locker rooms 8th period. They’ll have passes." 8th period came, and Ally met Collin in the Ground Floor A- Hall. He handed her a knife. This wasn’t any knife; it was a Kitchener Butcher Knife, the sharpest thing in the world.
He said “We have the whole ground floor to search for Alec, when I try to fight him, you must run… fast, do not get near me, or I will end-up hurting you”.
“Ok” Ally responded, confused. They started searching and came to Locker Room A.
They walked in… “Collin, There’s the door” Amy said as Collin circled the room.
He took out the walkie-talkie, tuned in, and said, “Target Room Sited, Locker Room A, Ground Floor, A-Hall. MOVE IN”
Bree, Emma, Joseph and Andrew come into the room. Collin says, “Ok, here’s the game plan… Ally, Bree, Go upstairs, clear the building”. He threw them a walkie talkie. “Joey, Andrew, Ally… stay with me”. They started heading towards the door. Just then a fierce growl ripped through the air. Collin growled back. Collin then screeched, “GUYS…RUN NOW!!!!” He flung himself at the door, and caved the wall in. They heard ripping and growling. The sound was so fierce it was hard to listen to. Finally, a beaten down Collin crawled out of the mangled mess and set it on fire.
He crawled out, and stumbled. Ally ran to him. “It is done” he murmured, “I am going to die, and when I do… you must set me on fire”.
"No Collin, No” she whispered back. “Don’t leave me” she was sobbing now. “Collin, I love you… Collin… no” He didn’t respond. He was quiet, no breathing. “I’m only doing this because I love you.” She said, crying.
She lit him on fire, took out the knife that he gave her, and tried to slit her throat. Just as she did this, he reached up, grabbed the knife, bent it until it crumbled, and said “I love you” and then the fire exploded, and he was gone.

“No”, she cried, “No.”

Fin

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
cmorgan823
cmorgan823
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
17 Jun, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
716
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,464

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.