Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Story of One Student

The Story of One Student

By violarose - 2 Reviews

Professor: Is God good?

Student: Yes.

Professor: Is the Devil good?

Student: No.

Professor: Right. Tell me son, is there evil on Earth?

Student: Yes.

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn't it? And God created everything, right?

Student: Yes.

Professor: So who created evil?

Student: .

Professor: Is there ugliness, arrogance, disease, ignorance on the planet? All of this is there, right?

Student: Yes sir.

Professor: So who created them?

Student: ...

Professor: Science claims that a person has 5 senses to explore the world around him. Tell me son, have you ever seen God?

Student: No sir.

Professor: Tell us, did you hear God?

Student: No sir.

Professor: Have you ever experienced God? Taste it? Sniffed it?

Student: I'm afraid not, sir.

Professor: And you still believe in him?

Student: Yes.

null

Professor: Based on the findings, science can claim that there is no God. Can you oppose something to this?

Student: No, professor. I only have faith.

Professor: Exactly. Faith is the main problem of science.

Student: Professor, does cold exist?

Professor: What is the question? Of course there is. Have you never felt cold?

The students laughed at the young man's question.

Student: Actually, sir, cold doesn't exist. According to the laws of physics, what we think of as cold is actually the absence of heat. A person or object can be examined to see if it has or transmits energy. Absolute zero (-273 degrees Celsius) is a complete absence of heat. All matter becomes inert and unable to react at this temperature. Cold does not exist. We created this word to describe how we feel when there is no warmth.

There was silence in the audience.

Student: Professor, does darkness exist?

Professor: Of course there is. What is night if not darkness.

Student: You are wrong again, sir. Darkness also does not exist. Darkness is really the absence of light. We can study light, but not darkness. We can use a Newtonian prism to decompose white light into many colors and study the different wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can burst into the world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you tell how dark a space is? You measure how much light is presented. Is not it? Darkness is a concept that a person uses to describe what happens when there is no light. Now tell me, sir, does death exist?

Professor: Of course. There is life, and there is death - its reverse side.

Student: You are wrong again, professor. Death is not the reverse side of life, it is its absence. A serious crack has appeared in your scientific theory.

Professor: What are you leading to, young man?

Student: Professor, you teach students that we are all descended from monkeys. Have you watched evolution with your own eyes?

The professor shook his head with a smile, understanding where the conversation was going.

Student: Nobody saw this process, which means you are more of a priest, not a scientist.

The audience exploded with laughter.

Student: Now tell me, is there anyone in this class who saw the professor's brain? Heard it, smelled it, touched it?

The students continued to laugh.

Student: Apparently, nobody. Then, based on scientific facts, we can conclude that the professor does not have a brain. With all due respect to you, professor, how can we trust what you said in your lectures?

There was silence in the audience.

Professor: I think you should just trust me.

Student: Exactly! There is only one connection between God and man - this is FAITH!

The professor sat down. This student's name was Albert Einstein.

Author Notes: "If we talk about my biography, it is strongly related to education. At first I was a diligent student myself, then I taught at the university for a while, and now I am a copywriter who writes articles on education. I did the most writing work for the company https://essayassistant.org/. I really like to teach and study.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
violarose
violarose
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jul, 2021
Words
605
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,781

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.