Please register or login to continue

Register Login

THE STUPID 2

THE STUPID 2

By palash

THE STUPID 2
May I know the Time please...?
Young Man: Sir, may I know the time, please?
Old Man: Certainly not.
Young Man: Sir, but why? What are you going to lose, if you tell me the time?
Old Man: Yes, I may lose something if I tell you the time.
Young Man: But Sir, can you tell me how?
THE STUPID 2
Old Man: See, if I tell you the time you will definitely thank me and may be tomorrow again you will ask me the time.
Young Man: Quite possible.
Old Man: May be we meet two three times more and you will ask my name and address.
Young Man: Quite possible.
Old Man: One day you may come to my house saying you were just passing by and came into wish me. Then as a courtesy, I will offer you a cup of tea. After my courteous approach you will try to come again. This time you will appreciate tea and ask who has made It.?
Young Man: Possible
Old Man: Then I will tell you that my daughter has and I will then have to introduce my young and pretty daughter to you &; you will admire my daughter.
Young Man: Smiles. ;)
Old Man: Now onwards you will try to meet my daughter again and again. You will offer her to go out for a movie together and a date with you.
Young Man: Smiles
Old Man: My daughter may start liking you and star waiting for you. After meeting regularly you will fall in love with her and propose her for marriage.
Young Man: Smiles
Old Man: One day both of you will come to me and tell me about your love and ask for my permission.
Young Man: Oh Yes! And smiles
Old Man: (Angrily) I will never marry my Daughter to a person like you who do not even have own a Watch...

A STORY BY: PALASH SHAH

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
palash
palash
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Feb, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
324
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,718

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.