Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Thing That I Thought Was Love
The Thing That I Thought Was Love
This story has some quality issues

The Thing That I Thought Was Love

harshitaaharshitaa

"Finally he proposed...!!"She told her best friend.The wait was finally over.She was into that guy for a couple of months,waiting every now and then for his proposal and finally he proposed.Her happiness knew no bounds.

Her life changed as she was now with the man whom she once dreamed of being her mate.They both were so perfect with each other.Then one day as people would say "fate showed its true colours".One of her best friends told her about her guy and some random girl in his past about which she had no clue.

She was shattered not because he shared his past with another girl but because he thought her incapable of knowing about his past.Still she had trust on her love.She just asked him once about this and the stupid had fallen again in his trap.

Now,this became a daily chore.She had heard about a tons of rumours about the guy being a bluffmaster.Still she trusted him blindly and thought that people were merely jealous of them.But, what about the change in his behaviour? How to explain that??

Soon he started to yell at her.He just used to make a fool of her every now and then.She used to spend hours crying and seeking for his apologies for the mistakes that she never committed.She was the one who would never let him go no matter what. But that guy used every means to get rid of such a gem.

But as people say,best friend knows your pain better that you.Her best friend soon realised that she was into a wrong guy who wasn't even capable of sitting with.The girl is just going to die in depression if she does not leave him now.So, she thought now it was her call to make things better.

She just suggested her friend to not text the guy for a day and see his reaction.She found the idea worth a shot.So from the next day she never texted him.And the consequences be,she never received a text from the man she thought "loved her".

So guys its better to leave the wrong person and hurt yourself once than hurting yourself daily..!!

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
harshitaa
harshitaa
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Aug, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
382
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
276

Please login or register to report this story.