Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Thinker's Creed
The Thinker's Creed

The Thinker's Creed

TheDeckerEdgeMatt Decker

I believe there is a solution to every problem.

I believe there is an idea for every need.

I accept my ability to think as a gift from my Creator.

I recognize the supreme importance of independent thought. Therefore, I will never let another do my thinking for me.

I understand there is no such thing as a big problem -- only clustering of little problems.

I will approach every challenge (no matter how intimidating) one step at a time.

Negative thinking is the chief impediment to my goals. Positive thinking is the key to my success.

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart believe it, I know I can achieve it.

I believe in the creative force of thought to manifest my desires and dreams into reality.

I believe in the power of thought to render healing to my body, mind and spirit.

I will always look for better ways to get the job done.

I will never shy away from thinking outside the box.

I will not resort to crude language in the expression of my thoughts and feelings. Instead, I will let my intelligence shine through my rich and broad vocabulary.

I will tap into the limitless potential of my mind to make this world a better place.

AS I THINK, SO I AM.

© Matt Decker

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheDeckerEdge
Matt Decker
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Dec, 2018
Words
221
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,037

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.