Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Time Travellers

The Time Travellers

By matthewmeager - 1 Review

There... She stood right there, looking at every single person's head and saw numbers. She was very confused. She looked at a boy with a yellow shirt on and saw his number. 5-4-3-2-1... He died. He was hit by a car. A big truck. She ran around town, trying to figure out what was going on and saw an old lady with her cane, walking slowly down a steep hill. Her number went down from one minute. 60-59-58-57-56. Her time was running out. The little girl ran to her and grabbed her and pushed the lady up the hill and showed her a different live, when the old lady's numbers were about to hit... 5-4-3-2... SAVED!!!

The old lady was now the one who saw the numbers. She looked around and tried to wipe the numbers away from other's head, but they wouldn't diseapper. "What are you doing, old lady?" A man asked, mad. She saw her number and it read 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-... BOOM!!! The lady ran into a running man who was running and dropped her cane and hit a light pole... The numbers stopped there. Everybody's numbers went, at the same time, 5-4-3-2-1... Everyone died... The same time...

The small town died so slowy... The down turned up-side-down and died with the population.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
matthewmeager
matthewmeager
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 May, 2009
Words
234
Read Time
1 min
Rating
1.0 (1 review)
Views
6,321

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.