Please register or login to continue

Register Login

the unknown love
the unknown love

the unknown love

deadgirl2004deadgirl2004
1 Review

I am the girl, that sits in the back of the class...., wanting to cry...., wanting to die. I am the girl, That is depressed... That is always getting yelled at. I am the girl that thinks about running away. i am the girl everyone calls crazy because of my depression. I am the girl that gets judged all the time for how i dress. I am the girl everyone wants to fight when their angry. I am the girl that cares for everyone else but myself. I am the girl that trys to make everyone smile and happy when i can not. I am the girl that wants to escape the pain, the girl that always wants to be alone, and the girl who is always violent. the girl loved this one boy, he would always try to talk to her but all the girl did was walk away. She was scared he didnt like her back so she held her feelings back.

He is the boy, That sits in the back of the class...., He wants to cry...., He wants to die. He is the boy who is depressed... He is the boy that gets yelled at. He is the boy that thinks about running away. He is the boy everyone wants to fight when their angry. He is that boy who cares for everyone else but himself. He is the boy that trys to make everyone smile and happy when he cant. He is the boy that want to escape the pain, the boy that always wants to be alone, and the boy who is always violent.

The boy loved this girl he's tryed to tell her but she kept walking by and ignoring him like if he wasnt there. one day the boy was on his phone and got a text from the girl. the girl told him that she was tired of holding her feelings back and she just had to let it go she told the boy that she loves him and that will never change just tell me if you feel the same or not so I know what to do with my feelings... the boy said that he loves her to and he dont ever wanna loose her but he just wanted to be friends because he's moving and wont be around anymore. she told him that she'll do long distance till he comes back. ever since that day they where together.

Author Notes: there maybe a part to just dont know when

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
deadgirl2004
deadgirl2004
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Jan, 2019
Words
410
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,779

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.